Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4844 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Brand new never used. These sell for $85.99 at Ump-attire. Make me an offer or I will trade for a set of new TW pads

  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

So, are they 17" or 18.5" the other day you said they were the 18.5s, now they are listed as 17s.

 

If they are 17s I might be interested in the trade for some TWs. Just let me know.

Posted
So, are they 17" or 18.5" the other day you said they were the 18.5s, now they are listed as 17s. If they are 17s I might be interested in the trade for some TWs. Just let me know.
They are 17"
Posted

If they are the hockey style ones that UA sells I will take the trade. PM your info for the TW pads.


×
×
  • Create New...