Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4837 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

I know there are some guys on here from the Scranton Wilkes-Barre area. I'm currently the only umpire for a small Babe Ruth League in Wilkes-Barre. I'm not having any trouble covering their weeknight games, but I work travel ball on the weekends and I'd like to find someone who'd be interested in working some doubleheaders each Saturday for the next two months. I realize it's a long shot looking here, but I haven't found an association that covers games in my town. If anyone is interested in working these games, let me know. It would be Jr. and Sr. Babe Ruth level.

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

ECTB

Posted

They seem to have many games. I like doing 3 games a day but it seems they want you to do at least 4 games. I did 4 each day this past weekend and it was really tough with the hot & humid weather.

Posted

I had an advantage when I worked with them. They were coming to my area with the tournaments and they would give a segment of the tournament to cover. I could cover it any way I wished. 


×
×
  • Create New...