Jump to content

MAE247

Inactive
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MAE247

  1. Why don't they make it the coach's responsibility to control the parents? They get one warning to get the parents quiet and then the coach is ejected. Wouldn't you eventually run out of coaches and have to forfeit the game? It wouldn't take long for the parents to figure that out at least where I work.
  2. I've heard really good things about the Mid-American Umpire Clinic. I really want to go sometime. I've read a lot of things Midamump has written on here and have learned a lot from him already. As willing as he's been to post on here and the cost of the clinic being $200 I have to think that's a good clinic. Hopefully I can save up some money this year or next year.
  3. I finally created a profile this morning so I can join in the conversations. I've read the board for a couple years, but never took time to join. I live in the Midwest and umpire at the youth and high school level. I'm just looking to get better any way I can.
×
×
  • Create New...