Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a Gerry Davis Icon for sell. I can include the Cloud 4 pads or sell just the frame. 200 shipped just the frame, 240 shipped with pads. It is unused. I only tried it on a couple times. I also have the Gerry Davis Enduro for sell 250 shipped. Used once. Additionally I have two CPs retrofitted by umpiresrock. the first is a s/m west vest gold and the second is a wilson charcoal. Both in great shape and unused. 200 each.

IMG_7482.jpeg

IMG_7483.jpeg

IMG_7481.jpeg

IMG_7480.jpeg

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
On 9/21/2026 at 12:42 PM, The Short Umpire said:

I have a Gerry Davis Icon for sell. I can include the Cloud 4 pads or sell just the frame. 200 shipped just the frame, 240 shipped with pads. It is unused. I only tried it on a couple times. I also have the Gerry Davis Enduro for sell 250 shipped. Used once. Additionally I have two CPs retrofitted by umpiresrock. the first is a s/m west vest gold and the second is a wilson charcoal. Both in great shape and unused. 200 each.

IMG_7482.jpeg

IMG_7483.jpeg

IMG_7481.jpeg

IMG_7480.jpeg

What size the black Wilson CP? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...