sjd215 Posted August 7 Report Posted August 7 Howdy, y’all, looking for the attached. Thank you, SJD Quote
ump7tony Posted August 7 Report Posted August 7 This model is the original WV "Gold". I have one for sale at $75 plus shipping. Also have a WV Platinum for $85 plus shipping. Both in excellent condition. Gear from retired guys in my group. DM if you want additonal info...Tony Quote
sjd215 Posted August 7 Author Report Posted August 7 17 minutes ago, ump7tony said: This model is the original WV "Gold". I have one for sale at $75 plus shipping. Also have a WV Platinum for $85 plus shipping. Both in excellent condition. Gear from retired guys in my group. DM if you want additonal info...Tony Thanks Tony! Any chance you could PM me a pic? I’m interested. Sebastian Quote
UmpJC Posted September 29 Report Posted September 29 Are they still available? Can we see some pictures of the platinum and size? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.