ISO/WTB Force3 pec wings and belly extension

wolfe_man
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 649 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Wolfe - 

I just grabbed a new F3 chest this week. I’m calling this weekend in it, but as of now, the belly extension is off and I haven’t taken the pec wings off. I’m going to call these games this weekend as is (no belly, pec wings attached). Once I’m done calling, I’ll be able to judge whether or not I want to keep the belly. I’ll get back with you mon/Tuesday?

kevin

35 minutes ago, Smirak said:

Wolfe - 

I just grabbed a new F3 chest this week. I’m calling this weekend in it, but as of now, the belly extension is off and I haven’t taken the pec wings off. I’m going to call these games this weekend as is (no belly, pec wings attached). Once I’m done calling, I’ll be able to judge whether or not I want to keep the belly. I’ll get back with you mon/Tuesday?

kevin

Thanks. I may have a belly coming already, but we can IM to be sure. I appreciate it.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 7:55 AM, wolfe_man said:

If anyone isn't using their F3 pec wings and/or belly extension, please IM me with your price. 

Thank you.

Let me know if anyone else chimes in. I have these off of my G1 Force Three. 

I will sell them to you 100%...but 1, I need to find them 🙂...and 2, what is your timeline? 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, johnnyg08 said:

Let me know if anyone else chimes in. I have these off of my G1 Force Three. 

I will sell them to you 100%...but 1, I need to find them 🙂...and 2, what is your timeline? 

I’ve got a belly enroute. Just need pecs whenever, no rush.

Thanks