Ohio HS Varsity game

wolfe_man
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 704 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

11 minutes ago, ArchAngel72 said:

Great shots!

So who did you photograph?  Is this one of your partners?  He looks too good and not hairy enough to be a @wolfe_man

LOL The irony is that I'm going bald.   But for some reason, the hair that falls off my head sticks everywhere else. :shrug:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GreyhoundAggie said:

Photographer got the perfect keyhole look on that play.

Yes, he did. It was a great play by the RF. 

The play started with a well-hit ball that was cut off nicely and then he made a great throw to get the runner that was coming in fast from 2B.  I started behind the plate and was moving with the throw to keep the "window" open for the best look.  I noticed in the pic that I basically ended up in 3BX, but that wasn't intentional. It was simply where I had the best look at the tag and the plate.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

7+ years of doing this and I finally have an action photo!

Both sides of a play even… out on the tag!

DC77393F-97B0-447C-91A8-1A4232CC7DB3.jpeg

024F4628-3F94-4849-BE06-60B9B6388AD8.jpeg

Good pics and even better shoes.  If you run into a pair of them in size 11 4E, pm me.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

LOL The irony is that I'm going bald.   But for some reason, the hair that falls off my head sticks everywhere else. :shrug:

Yeah. It stops coming out of our scalps and starts growing out of our nose and ears. It’s a cruel joke. 
Great pics. Great job getting in that wedge. 

• Haha 3