Official Rule book

Maddo

Which one would help

Little League does sell them off their website, but they were available on amazon too last I knew

However the online App is great stick it on your phone, tablet whatever and its the LL rulebook and it updates every year So it stays current.

22 minutes ago, ArchAngel72 said:

However the online App is great stick it on your phone, tablet whatever and its the LL rulebook and it updates every year So it stays current.

Agreed. Unfortunately the search function is very poor, imo.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Velho said:

Agreed. Unfortunately the search function is very poor, imo.

I would concur as an app that search needs to be updated.  However when was the last time you used a search function on the paper manual?

To me that app works great then 😄

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ArchAngel72 said:

and its the LL rulebook and it updates every year So it stays current.

Hey I just got an app notification that the 2022 LL rulebook is available - and sure enough there it was when I opened the app. Nice when things just work.

17 hours ago, ousafe said:

Hey I just got an app notification that the 2022 LL rulebook is available - and sure enough there it was when I opened the app. Nice when things just work.

I did too

odd thing though I was looking at it about a week before that notification hit and I swear it already said 2022 on it.. /shrug

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know if you have an interest in this, down under, but, NFHS 2022 High School Rule Book can be purchased via hardcopy or App.

2020 which is also 2021 (because there were no changes, a 2021 book was not printed) is attached. With Table of Contents links and multiple links within the document. 

NOTE: The one and only rule change in the 2022 vs 2020, is that:

No matter where he receives a sign, number, etc., the Pitcher must simulate receiving a sign from the catcher before he begins his motion. 

NFHS Rule Book 2020-2021.pdf