Umpire Hate on Instagram... somehow I made their cut.

Mudisfun

So apparently there is a Umpire Hate page on Instagram and I made their latest highlight reel; yeah me.

The entire video is the typical 'safe or out' banger at the plate from an off angle. Since my buddies sent it to me, I checked it out. I still have him out, but whatever, YMMV. The play itself lasted a whole 3-5 seconds. 

The game was played at the Great Park in Irvine, if I recall sometime during the 1st half of November... I don't remember this play even happening, but I do recall the game in general, more due to one team being from San Diego, the other from the Lancaster (North LA County) area, having a 8:30PM start time on a Friday and commenting with the coaches about the nightmare traffic they both endured to get to the venue. 

For your viewing pleasure: https://www.instagram.com/p/CYIdLS3heq1/

Happy New Year to all of you. I wish you good health, happiness and prosperity in 2022.
See you on the field.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mudisfun said:

So apparently there is a Umpire Hate page on Instagram and I made their latest highlight reel; yeah me.

The entire video is the typical 'safe or out' banger at the plate from an off angle. Since my buddies sent it to me, I checked it out. I still have him out, but whatever, YMMV. The play itself lasted a whole 3-5 seconds. 

The game was played at the Great Park in Irvine, if I recall sometime during the 1st half of November... I don't remember this play even happening, but I do recall the game in general, more due to one team being from San Diego, the other from the Lancaster (North LA County) area, having a 8:30PM start time on a Friday and commenting with the coaches about the nightmare traffic they both endured to get to the venue. 

Happy New Year to all of you. I wish you good health, happiness and prosperity in 2022.
See you on the field.

YMMV?

6 hours ago, Mudisfun said:

See you on the field.

Kind of caught in a bad spot and that wasn't any of your doing.

On 12/31/2021 at 2:44 PM, ousafe said:

Nice skully!

Darn tooting!

Figure if the coach in the box has to wear one, then no reason the guy who actually has people throwing balls at them shouldn't have one as well!

On 1/1/2022 at 11:24 AM, udbrky said:

Page is not found. Got a download?

Sorry, I don't... not my video, I just got lucky enough to star in it 🙂

• Like 1

• 1 month later...