Black & Blue Camp 2021

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 926 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I wanted to query if anyone from this site is going to attend Black & Blue Umpire Camp in Riverside, CA, October 19-24, 2021? If anyone has attended in the past, please post anything you know about the camp, what to expect, what to bring, and most important....any good places to eat while there.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/1/2021 at 2:52 PM, Mad Mike said:

I wanted to query if anyone from this site is going to attend Black & Blue Umpire Camp in Riverside, CA, October 19-24, 2021? If anyone has attended in the past, please post anything you know about the camp, what to expect, what to bring, and most important....any good places to eat while there.

Although not attending this year's I have attended prior BBUC clinics.   Everything about them are top notch starting with the instruction.   These guys love umpiring and it comes across during their presentations.  The Riverside area is full of restaurants, both chains and locally owned so your taken care of as far as that goes.  The weather should be nice and sunny.  Might need a light jacket early in the morning.