Crew How-To: Installing the All-Star Delta Flex Umpire Mask Replacement Harness

JimKirk

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, JimKirk said:

Color. All-Star made this color combo for umpires (without the lighter color outline and lettering).

Good question Jeff. Hope you are well!

Thanks Jim! Same to you!   Thanks for sharing ... I asked the same question on Facebook and got sort of a 'smart-assy' answer, but it's all good. 

2 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

I asked the same question on Facebook and got sort of a 'smart-assy' answer, but it's all good. 

There’s your problem – you asked on Facebook. 

You know, for being called Facebook, it sure does involve and reveal a lot of asses.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MadMax said:

There’s your problem – you asked on Facebook. 

You know, for being called Facebook, it sure does involve and reveal a lot of asses.

I asked my question directed at UA. This was actually a response from someone at the UA facebook page .....

5 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

Thanks Jim! Same to you!   Thanks for sharing ... I asked the same question on Facebook and got sort of a 'smart-assy' answer, but it's all good. 

SORRY EVERYONE ........... this was from YouTube ...from Ump-Attire, but I asked the question and got the strange answer from the YouTube video from this post....