Diamond IX3 shins

Scissors
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 791 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Diamond IX3 shins, bought in 2019 and used for every game I've worked since then. In good condition, everything is there. I took the toe plate off but if you want it I still have it. $45 shipped in the lower 48, these are $60 from Ump-Attire without shipping. Will make a package deal if you want some of the mask pads from my other post.

shin1.thumb.jpg.f0aaa5a5be98c5870f33d5c7cf0838b2.jpg

shin2.thumb.jpg.347ac5cda6278d3a9010cd849ce21f30.jpg

shin3.thumb.jpg.69a9476cdb0d53e74ba1bb4ca0a01db5.jpg

shin4.thumb.jpg.c61cb715ec6dd3cce630cff5e2bd6020.jpg

shin5.thumb.jpg.d980a8aad45fa8bb96ffd5f64307ffa4.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
40 minutes ago, Scissors said:

I was gonna do something with the gap protection on a champion but I don't like the champion. Lol

Before you tear them apart, may I suggest selling them on one of the Facebook umpire gear pages.   May as well get some cash and buy what you like versus trying to mod them and then end up with something you still won't like.

58 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

Before you tear them apart, may I suggest selling them on one of the Facebook umpire gear pages.   May as well get some cash and buy what you like versus trying to mod them and then end up with something you still won't like.

I tried a few months ago but no buyers. Im selling the champion anyway. I was into the franken idea but I'm very happy with my Douglas so I don't see a need anymore

54 minutes ago, Scissors said:

I tried a few months ago but no buyers. Im selling the champion anyway. I was into the franken idea but I'm very happy with my Douglas so I don't see a need anymore

In that case, happy harvesting and may your Frankenstein make you very happy!