NIKE MASK(Titanium)

Hey Everyone!   

If anyone is looking for a mask upgrade, looking to replace your bent Nike frame, or know someone who has been looking for one...

The only hitch is, these DO NOT have harnesses nor do the pads have the Nike logo.  So for guys looking to show off that logo...sorry.  

I'm selling them for $300(frame only)/ $350(with pads)...SHIPPED!  

If you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me a message.  

Annandalecaddy@yahoo.com 

(818)298-1376

20210710_102853.jpg

-1703457992.png

• Like 1

Titanium is not magnetic...so feel free, if you get one of these, to test it out.  And if anyone isn't satisfied, feel free to send it back for a refund.   Feel free to pass my email and phone number info on to anyone you know who might be interested.   Thanks guys!

• Like 2

Fellas,  just wanted to give everyone a heads up...as of this morning, just sold the last mask.  Should have a new shipment in three to four weeks.   I will let everyone know when I have more in stock.  If you want to place an order, feel free to shoot me an email with name and shipping address.  No need to send payment until I receive this new shipment.   Thanks! 

Annandalecaddy@yahoo.com 

(818)298-1376

• Thanks 1

On 7/17/2021 at 10:57 AM, Whosyourcaddy said:

Fellas,  just wanted to give everyone a heads up...as of this morning, just sold the last mask.  Should have a new shipment in three to four weeks.   I will let everyone know when I have more in stock.  If you want to place an order, feel free to shoot me an email with name and shipping address.  No need to send payment until I receive this new shipment.   Thanks! 

Annandalecaddy@yahoo.com 

(818)298-1376

How are you getting them on hand if I may ask?

• 3 months later...

FINALLY!!!  Sorry for the delay fellas...Nike Masks are finally in.  I know a few of you messaged me, if any that wants one, lives in southern California I can drop it off at no charge and no shipping costs!  

Frame Only: $300(shipped)

Frame and Pads: $350(shipped)  

Feel free to pass along my info to anyone you know that is looking for one.  Once again, if you guys have any questions....let me know!

(818)298-1376

• Like 2

So my apologies, I am not able to provide a harness with these. I WAS however able to get the pads but with no Nike logo.  I was told(without getting too deep into the nuts and bolts)because I'm not a "Nike Rep" I legally can't sell these as "new" with Nike logos.

As far as stock, I ordered a bunch, but if I run out...getting more will not be a problem.  

Just trying to help the brotherhood!  

(818)298-1376

• Like 1