Platinum Shins, Smitty Thermal Jackets

I am seeing if anybody would be interested in these.

Platinum Shins $40+shipping -- purchased 3 yrs ago, never game worn.  Thought I'd give the platinums another shot but they just don't work for me.  I believe they are the biggest size, but I cannot remember.  I will gladly send a pic with a tape measure on them.  They've been in a box since purchased, but I was too stupid to actually close the box, and they have a nice layer of saw dust on them (carpenter by trade, will be blowed off and cleaned up).  That's it for those.

Smitty Major League Fleece Lined Umpire jacket Black and Polo Blue x2.  Both $35+shipping $60+shipping combined.

X1 Large.  Game warn, no tears, scuffs or bad wrinkles.  There is pockets in this one.

X1 XXL.  Not game warn.  No idea what I was thinking when I bought this in 2x.  Probably for the plate but there's other options that look way better.  No pockets in this one.

These are washed, cleaned, and not faded. 

PM me for a phone numero so I can send pictures.  I might not be able to abide by the 48 hr shipment rule because I am working out of town 4 days per week.  Just a heads up.  I also don't know what shipping will be.  I can get a quote for ya if you want, and if you wanna back out thats totally cool.  Not trying to gouge anybody here.  

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ran into a problem.  I cannot send photos through this platform because of the file size of the phone.  Please keep this in mind if there is more interest.  I may ask for a phone number or email to attach pics to.  I ain't no spammer

18 hours ago, clasonater said:

Just ran into a problem.  I cannot send photos through this platform because of the file size of the phone.  Please keep this in mind if there is more interest.  I may ask for a phone number or email to attach pics to.  I ain't no spammer

Just to let you know, you can email yourself the photos, then make them smaller on a computer application like microsoft paint. If you add a picture there, at the top right there is a button that says "resize" which you can change the resolution with to make it fit on this site.