Gotta voice my opinion here and say those are some very sharp looking shirts the umpires are wearing in the WCWS games.  Wish I could buy some.

• Like 1
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gotta voice my opinion here and say those are some very sharp looking shirts the umpires are wearing in the WCWS games.  Wish I could buy some.

@umpstu PM sent

Hey @Aging_Arbiter ... ahem.  😁 I saw them the other day and I think that may be my new favorite umpire shirt (knocking off the USA Softball Navy).  I would love to see them become common!  

Hey @Aging_Arbiter ... ahem.  😁

I saw them the other day and I think that may be my new favorite umpire shirt (knocking off the USA Softball Navy).  I would love to see them become common!

This is the best picture I could find ... 

Screen-Shot-2021-06-06-at-11.00.30-AM.pn

• Like 1

ok, I was holding off in putting anything out there, but I ran across this new site on Facebook.  This appears to be a new start up business, and I'm willing to help someone get started.  I had asked him to order 2 of the military OD green shirts for me, because SWMBO or I cannot find them anywhere..  ETA was 20 days.  I am leaving on vacation for almost 2 weeks, so this wasn't an issue.  I apologize for speaking out of turn @umpstu, but, he also placed a call and and was told they would need to be ordered.  In trying to be the optimist, I think he is trying to build a base by offering something different, before he builds his inventory.  I know some of you may be a little reluctant, but I will follow up once my delivery comes in (with a reminder from my fellow umpires).  Just my .02, but the site is Home | UMPIREQUIPMENT.COM

• Like 1

Interesting @Aging_Arbiter ... 

Wondering why these other shirts don't seem to be out on the market yet.

I have conflicting opinions on the website ... looks like the guy really could use some marketing/business savvy to help him out.  Not sure if it is just a pop-up middle-man site or somebody who is trying to build something but needs some business help.  If your experience turns out good, please let us know.  If the guy could use some help, I know of a organizational development consultant who has been looking for some consulting gigs on the side ... 😁

I think he actually makes the shirts himself. Been on his page for a while. 

He ran some drawings a few months back. One or two of them I won (one of which was a free powdercoating by Maskit, so you know I was all over that one).

Oliver seems like a good dude. And I have yet to see anything that would tell me otherwise.