Still looking for the All Star PB-2 plate brush

I've lost my one and only, best plate brush ever created. I had it in my plate coat a couple weeks ago, and now, gone.

Nothing else is close. Thin, light, and a scrapper for muddy plates. Those new +POS ones are brittle junk, and I busted two over the weekend. The old ones were close, but I gave away my last one years ago. 

Help!

asbrush1.jpg

asbrush2.jpg

9 hours ago, kylejt said:

Those new +POS ones are brittle junk, and I busted two over the weekend. The old ones were close, but I gave away my last one years ago.

whoops, didn't read that you'd already tried that one. let me know if you find one though, i'm using the one off ump attire with the bat measuring hole so it's easier to grab out of your pocket

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2021 at 1:37 PM, kylejt said:

I've lost my one and only, best plate brush ever created. I had it in my plate coat a couple weeks ago, and now, gone.

Nothing else is close. Thin, light, and a scrapper for muddy plates. Those new +POS ones are brittle junk, and I busted two over the weekend. The old ones were close, but I gave away my last one years ago. 

Help!

asbrush1.jpg

asbrush2.jpg

Ever send a message to All Star?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FranklinT said:

Ever send a message to All Star?

Several times. Never received a response. 

Even asked an All Star rep here. No response. 

I suspect these are now more rare than a black Riddell. Perhaps I'll price mine accordingly on eBay. 

;)

p.s. I did recover mine, that was lent to a Jr. umpire. It's now locked in my gun safe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, kylejt said:

Several times. Never received a response. 

Even asked an All Star rep here. No response. 

I suspect these are now more rare than a black Riddell. Perhaps I'll price mine accordingly on eBay. 

;)

p.s. I did recover mine, that was lent to a Jr. umpire. It's now locked in my gun safe. 

Surprising I’d expect a dialogue from them.  Maybe Ump Attire could facilitate.