got my 1st two assignments for this year

Yup sat 3pm and 7pm

Just in time for that last snow storm ( noreaster) To roll thru

grumble grumble

I just hope we duck it and it misses us and pushes north and Sat is warm enough.  I get the feeling I am gonna be wishing I had gloves though. 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL  got those two in my calendar and then 6 more showed up.   MAN I am excited to get this season going!  

Yeah, this year has been stupid for games here in Tx Hokie. Not enough officials and lots of games.

whelp 1st two games on Sat were cancelled due to snow 

My next game is Wed this week which is looking like bad rain all dang day.

So yeah off to a great start so far this season

Well game 3 was a no game also 15 min before game time a cold front hit town and thunder lightening and rain all hit at the perfect time to cancel it.

I was actually just pulling into the parking lot when the 1st lightening strike fired off overhead, 30 seconds later it was raining 2 min later as I got the text confirming game was cancelled It was pouring. 

So 0-3 this year all rain outs

Fri and Sat look to be better weather so there is hope yet

10 hours ago, ArchAngel72 said:

Well game 3 was a no game also 15 min before game time a cold front hit town and thunder lightening and rain all hit at the perfect time to cancel it.

I was actually just pulling into the parking lot when the 1st lightening strike fired off overhead, 30 seconds later it was raining 2 min later as I got the text confirming game was cancelled It was pouring. 

So 0-3 this year all rain outs

Fri and Sat look to be better weather so there is hope yet

Had game 67 tonight.  Arch, you NEED to come south, brother!

8 hours ago, HokieUmp said:

Had game 67 tonight.  Arch, you NEED to come south, brother!

I would love it except the heat. 

Oh man I ate some "TX barbeque" from a place up here that does a damn fine job and woo I would gain too much weight living down there too. 

3 hours ago, GreyhoundAggie said:

Yeah, this year has been stupid for games here in Tx Hokie. Not enough officials and lots of games.

You're not kidding.  Even as high as that total is for me, if I'd been more aggressive, I could have had a LOT more.  So far, I'm staying out of a lot of the weekend traveling road-show stuff, because a) it's filled with crazy people on the field, and b) the one source I have here for it doesn't just assign you some games - he likes to give you a FIELD for the day!  (B---h, I'm mid-50s, with feet that are betraying me!  That dog don't hunt for me any more.)

Game last night was rained out

So I am 4 n 4  rainout vs played

My feet have been bugging me since I started on this journey 5 years ago.  48 soon to be 49 with diabetic neuropathy in my feet that starts just below the knees right now.   Its good cause I do not feel some stuff but I'll be danged if the real hard hits don't still feel awful.

...AAAAnnnd   game tonight is rained out.  wooohoo

5 rainouts vs  4 games played I am back to under 500, heck I feel like the Celtics now..

today it did not rain, this is due to all the rain we had yesterday into this morning. which was stopped by 7amish I would say.