Gear Bag Cleanout

wolfe_man
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1099 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

1. NEW Under Armour Black Sportsmask (L/XL size) - sealed in plastic - $20 shipped obo
  2. Navy ball bags (2 Honig's, 2 no name on them) - $15 shipped obo
  3. Champro & Markwort Metal 4-Dial Indicators - $15 shipped obo
  4. NEW Champro Plastic 4-Dial Indicator - $8 shipped obo

I will combine shipping for multiple item orders.  The more you buy, the better the deal I can give you.

E8E508CB-EAD8-415F-8139-B9D059998DC8.jpeg

7E3EE21F-66DD-4BCC-90EE-74A0073E71DE.jpeg

CBC760AF-3A72-4C85-83B0-997489B6A46D.jpeg

Just now, ATXBlue said:

How much for the shoe bags @wolfe_man

$30 shipped obo.  I bought them last Fall and never use them.  Once ball has started I just leave my shoes on the floor of my SUV, so figured I may as well pass them on.

46 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

Navy ball bags (2 Honig's, 2 no name on them) - $15 shipped obo

Perfect for all you guys working HS ball in... “stubborn” states! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've used the UA mask in 2 games out here in the desert and they are good.  They're made so the mask doesn't get sucked in when you inhale.  Had no issues breathing while using it.  Have a game tomorrow when it's supposed to break 100 degrees.   Will let you know more then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, umpstu said:

I've used the UA mask in 2 games out here in the desert and they are good. 

Ah, you’re in the “wrong” part of the desert. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1099 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.