Honig’s Thermal Jacket, black, XL

wolfe_man
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1085 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Buddy is retiring and doesn’t need anymore.   He said he may have worn once, but kept in a dry cleaners bag when not worn. It looks brand new to me. 

I can't use as OH is navy only for Spring and I don't need in Summer ball.  Any out west guys in need of a jacket?

No pockets, so looks sharp.  Fits like a true XL - would be great on the bases!

Honig's thermal XL 1.jpg

Honig's thermal XL 2.jpg

7 hours ago, umpstu said:

Great deal.

I debated keeping it, but I don't work fall ball anymore and I don't do college either, so it's better to let someone buy it and use it.  For OH, we're navy only of course in HS and I don't need a thermal jacket in summer ball. 

I'll be posting a SS B&W jacket here soon and maybe a mask or two also.

7 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

I'm tempted to get it. And I dont fit a XL anymore. Lol

Normally, Honig's stuff fit me small, meaning I had to upsize.  It Smitty XL I can wear a Gold at the plate under it and still fits okay on the bases as well.  With this Honig's, it fits me like the Smitty does.  If I had to I could wear plate gear under it, but I'd never do that with this jacket as I have LS shirts for cold weather. Honig's says an XL is 48-50 instead of the usual 46-48.  I'm not sold it's that big, but it does fit comfortably loose on me.   For siZe reference, I'm 5-11 235, 46-48R in suit jackets.

1 hour ago, BT_Blue said:

So, would you say it runs big or small?

IMHO it runs what I need an XL to fit like on me.  It's a bit loose, but not too loose. It would look nice on the bases (not sloppy loose or baggy).  Material is nice also.  I had the Smitty version of this coat once, but think this one is honestly nicer.

New pics added.

• Like 1

• wolfe_man changed the title to Honig’s Thermal Jacket, black, XL - $45 shipped
  • wolfe_man changed the title to Honig’s Thermal Jacket, black, XL
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1085 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.