All Star FM4000MAG black

umpstu
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1116 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I’ll sell mine. Black frame, worn in 2 games but not impacted or hit/dropped yet. No issues with it, but I have 4 masks currently and could stand to lose one.

I’ll sell frame only for $175 shipped or with black pads (2games) or grey pads (new) for $215 shipped. I’ll include the new All Star harness, unworn.

3 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

I’ll sell mine. Black frame, worn in 2 games but not impacted or hit/dropped yet. No issues with it, but I have 4 masks currently and could stand to lose one.

I’ll sell frame only for $175 shipped or with black pads (2games) or grey pads (new) for $215 shipped. I’ll include the new All Star harness, unworn.

I'll pass this on to him.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SeeingEyeDog said:

Note to self: The market on barely used FM Mag cages is currently less than $175...

~Dawg

In fairness, I bought mine from Acpar a few months back for $150. Chopped and powdercoated frame with old school AS harness.

16 hours ago, SeeingEyeDog said:

Note to self: The market on barely used FM Mag cages is currently less than $175...

~Dawg

Not necessarily true.  This just means he was (A) not willing to spend that much right now or (B) decided to keep his current mask.

I am confident if I truly wanted to sell this today that I could for close to what I'm asking.  This site is a slow sell now - FB is where I can move stuff quickly.  Then, there's always eBay but they take 10% of what I make so it's a last resort.

Ultimately, I like the MAG and didn't really want to sell, but I need to move a mask or two (out of 4) and may list a couple on here.

• Like 1

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1116 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.