Jump to content

Worst game ever? - What's yours?


wolfe_man

Recommended Posts

Okay, we started reminiscing on another post about how bad some of the games we've had to officiate were.  Some due to no pitching, some for high scores, some no doubt because of fans/coaches, etc. 

 

I'll start... the one I remember the most is the one that "broke the camel's back". I made up my mind during this game to never work any Babe Ruth baseball ever again at this facility - or at least I hear they've turned things around.   The final score was 47-35 and it lasted almost 4 hours.  There were more walks and pitching changes than I care to remember.  It was the worst baseball I have ever seen or had the misfortune to be around.  It burned a deep memory into my head and left a very bad taste in my mouth that I can still remember years later.  

 

So what's your story? What nightmare game can't you get over in your head and why?  This is a discussion/sharing post, so jump right in!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • wolfe_man changed the title to Worst game ever? - What's yours?

Another one I remember for a whole different reason.   I was the PU during a JV Division I game a few years back.  The whole game I just felt off.  It is very hard to describe, but I knew I wasn't seeing the ball right and my zone was terrible as a result. I honestly wanted to just walk away during innings and not come back.  The fans and coaches seemed okay with it, but I felt like I was terrible. I kept apologizing to the catchers for missing pitches that I would normally grab.

The best I can describe it is that I felt like my head was turned at an angle so I had to look out the side of my vision, except I was looking straight and my head was not turned!  It really affected my depth perception and made it very difficult to judge any pitches at all.  Mercifully, the game ended early due to a run rule in the 4th by the VT.

As I was talking to my partner after the game, he was trying to cheer me up with "it wasn't that bad" and "so what, we all have bad games" - but I knew this was the worst I had ever done in my life.  I seriously was considering hanging them up - it was that bad in my head.  As I was sitting there trying to figure out what had caused such a poor game, trying to think if my stance was off, or maybe my head height was wrong, when all of a sudden I remembered taking a shot the game before off my AS MAG's main eye bar, literally off the point on the top eye bar, dead-center.   The ball fell right flat down in front of me, no reflection at all.

It turns out, I had gotten a mild concussion and it was affecting my vision!  I had a mild headache and soreness after the game when I was hit, but there were no other signs of a concussion until I tried focusing as PU that following game.   After this nightmare game, I took a few nights off and was able to return to normal and all has been well since, but I'll never forget that game and what I almost did as a result.

Short version - sometimes you may not be aware of how much a mask shot affected you until a couple of days after the impact. Other times, you may know right away that something is wrong.  When you do see it/feel it, then do not be afraid to stop a game and do what is right for you also.  We expect athletes and coaches to speak up and remove a player if they are injured - we should do the same for ourselves. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll bite.

Worst because it was soooo lopsided. HS JV. HT's team would probably have a lot of starters at most schools. VT's team ... wouldn't. Matter of fact, most of them wouldn't have made a spot in a youth league.

Examples:

  • Routine pop fly to shortstop. He camps under it. And then at the last second, he jumps backwards and it falls behind his head.
  • Easy chopper to 2nd base. The throw hits F3's glove and falls to the ground.
  • The pitcher only has one pitch, and it has a visible arc, and then gets smashed by the batter.

Fortunately, we had a 15-after-3 rule.

Top of 1st - VT goes 3-up, 3-down

Bottom of 1st - HT scores 20

Top of 2nd - VT goes 3-up, 3-down

I go to HT HC and say "with your permission, your strike zone is about to get HUGE. He agrees.

Bottom of 2nd - 1st pitch comes in about the batter's eyes. *strike* Batter says "that was above my head". I say "yep. Strike." He shrugs his shoulders and blasts the next ball into the outfield. They *only* score 16 this inning

Top of 3rd - VT goes 3-up, 3-down

Game. Final 36-0 after 2.5 innings.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Similar to @kylehutson above... 

11U LL Allstar game... 

2nd or 3rd inning the visitors have scored 21 runs and have had 2 outs for about an hour, hour and a half, basically forever. Can of corn fly balls, dribbler back to the pitcher, doesn't matter. That 3rd out is not going to happen. It is so bad that the visitors parents are telling the players to bat opposite hand. Expanding the zone does nothing... ball bounces and crosses the plate, that looks like a strike. Next pitch comes in and no matter where it is, base hit. Team has been gong station to station since yesterday. We're on the 3rd or 4th pitcher at this point. You get the idea.

FINALLY my U3 mentions to the VTHC who is in the 3rd base coaches box that is by chance a coach were to assist or hinder a runner, then that would be interference and would result in an out... after about 10 seconds you can see the light bulb come on.

Next pitch comes in, past ball. R3 jumps off the bag, VTHC bear hugs him, U3 and I (I'm PU) both point and announce interference and THANK GOD the half is over. HT comes up, 3 up, 3 down. Mercy rule, game over.

For the next 3 months during meetings my nick name was 21... like there was anything I or my partners could do to change anything. Painful... just painful.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adult league game and I was being evaluated to move up in the HS ranks once upon a time.

All the pitchers had some decent speed but no control, with catchers who couldn't catch...

First few innings I was being peppered mostly hitting equipment, but then I started getting hit more in the soft spots. Now I was getting happy feet, ducking and dodging pitches rather than locking in. 

Middle of the game b/t innings I call my partner over who is evaluating me to chat. I said I just can't do this anymore. I am being lit up and as hard as I try I can't lock in. I was worried about getting a bad eval. 

He just told me do what you have to do... Don't worry about the eval on this horseSH*# game.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One that I remember as my worst experience in officiating (which includes HS wrestling, basketball, football and baseball) was Alabama HS 1st round playoffs two years ago.  The visiting team fans had a reputation for constantly riding the umps.  I'm thinking how bad could it be.... little did I know.

FIRST pitch of the GAME comes in just below the belt, dead center of the plate, catcher sticks it so everyone in the whole place can see it is clearly a strike.  I start to say strike.. before I finish the word I hear 2-3 dads screaming "get ready to swing at everything, he's all over the place". Next pitch, inside 1/3 of the plate mid-thigh. The batter kind of jumps back (not sure why) and the catcher sticks it. Start to say strike and here comes MY PET PEEVE " next time just let it hit you".  

For the next 2+ hours I listened to some comment after every pitch or play. To this day I have never been so happy to walk off a field in any sporting event when it finally ended.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

minors (8-10) LL game had a bunch of 5 run half innings game was close at like 18 to 20 or something along those lines.  Coach subs in a pitcher after the previous kid lost what control he had and walked them loaded and then walked one in. made it 19-20 

this kid warms up seems ok My zone at this level is shoulders to the bottom of the knee and  inside to the batters box line same as outside to the batters box line. ( this is how bad this kid was throwing to walk them loaded) now I had that zone all game and no one complained.

This kid gets up and as soon as the batter stepped in his control was one he's behind the batter over their nose or behind the batter.

Well as soon as I call ball 4 I start hearing it from his side from Grandpa.  I felt bad for the kid but damn I can't call something thats a good height but comes across the right batters box dead center and the catcher is not even close to catching it.

Anyway this kid walks in the other 4 runs to stop that half the other team gets up and goes 1 2 3 game over

I start to turn to go to the shack to grab a dog and here comes grandpa.

I turn and head out the gate walking towards my car and he's in my ear telling me how awful I am and I am a disgrace. I said really why cause I refused to call a strike on a ball a foot or more out of the strike zone. come on guy..

He starts in how I must have never played and how I cant see nor could I probably ever hit. How he went to the baberuth world series and etc etc etc. This is all while I am walking back to my car. We get to the parking lot and the league treasurer is now running after us.

 

He's hollering at the guy who is now beating feet to leave to stop and they need to talk. He gets the guys plate on the way out the parking lot and stops to talk and apologize to me for that.  They do not tolerate that stuff at all. 

 

The treasurer found me next game and told me they banned that guy from the facility for life.

LOL poor kid sigh he has a bad game and then his gramps gets booted from the facility

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was either one of two...

1.  Cooperstown Dreams Park (Week 7, 2005)- I know you get some serious mismatches during the pool play games up there, and I had one of those.  A travel team from West Palm Beach beat a CYO team from NYC 39-0.

2. I had a High School JV game a couple years ago that was 41-2 (2-1/2 innings).  It was 28-1 after 1, 41-1 after 2.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, philaump said:


2. I had a High School JV game a couple years ago that was 41-2 (2-1/2 innings).  It was 28-1 after 1, 41-1 after 2.

Ugh... our HS JV games have no mercy until 5th inning... so our minimum is 4.5 innings.  I've had some pretty lopsided games where the strike zone has to get huge just to keep it moving. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

Ugh... our HS JV games have no mercy until 5th inning... so our minimum is 4.5 innings.  I've had some pretty lopsided games where the strike zone has to get huge just to keep it moving. 

That game in Cooperstown, the coach of the team that won 39-0, asked me to keep opening the strike zone on his kids.  They kept hitting & hitting & hitting.

The PIAA has a 15 run rule (after 3), AND the 10 run rule (after 5) on all levels.  Most HS leagues around me have a 2 hour time limit for MS baseball, and one league has a 2 hour time limit for all sub JV games.

The summer leagues I umpire all have the standard 10 run rule. A few others (Junior & Senior League, and Prep Legion 14U) also have a 2-1/2 hour time limit.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh my.  Late last season.   11U travel teams from the next state over that can't play because of COVID restrictions are playing up here because they are allowed.  They give me 6 games Saturday, 4 on Sunday with a partner I've worked with several times.

Long story short, one of the most traumatic experiences of my adult life.  Before I get into the long story, I'm going to admit that everything described below WAS MY OWN DAMNED FAULT.  I (and my partner) refused to control the coaches and so the coaches and everyone else controlled us.  Because until this tournament, we'd only been involved with leagues and city tournaments where coaches never tested us to gain an edge.  We'd never been exposed to that.

Next thing I'll admit, from game 3 to game 10 - you could use that video for an uncountable number of examples of how NOT to manage your games.

Bottom line, one coach brought several teams and because of the way things were scheduled and then played out in the brackets, 5 of the last 7 games involved a coach who took every chance we gave him to control us. I won't go through everything just the lowlights.

Started with game 3 on Saturday.  2nd inning dropped third strike, I call the strike not loudly and make the mechanic.  Batter stands there long enough for the catcher to retrieve it and tag him when he finally heads up the baseline.  The coach comes out and asks "What was your call, I didn't hear anything!".  I admit I didn't verbalize like I should but the catcher / batter certainly heard me and I performed the dropped mechanic. He said something that ended with "Or maybe you don't know the rule?" and I distinctly remember his raised eyebrows when he said that.  What would you do?  I know what you'd do and what I SHOULD have done.  But instead I just turned around and got back to it.

That was the signal for mayhem.  Having seen that I would not deal with that challenge, the other coach got involved.  And it was the same through the rest of the Saturday games.  Every close play challenged without let up.  And we let it happen.  

The final game Saturday my partner is behind the plate and something blows up with that same coach.  My partner gets hot but doesn't toss him.  Even though we both are at our wits end, have lost the coaches, players and fans, we refused to do our job.

At the end of that last game, I tell my partner "Let's get out of here fast."  We're walking past the concession stand and a fan says something.  My partner loses it.  I've never seen anything like it.  My partner is actually saying "You want to go? Let's go!".  I keep walking.  The tournament director has to physically remove my partner from the developing fracas.  He gets us alone and my partner goes off on him asking him "Where were you all day?  Why didn't you have our back?".  Ends up slamming his mask on some bleachers and cracking it.

The walk from there to our cars in the dark through unlit treed park land - I tell you, I have never feared for my safety as I did there.  Many people from both teams were still around.  Thankfully, nothing else happens.

Sunday, I find my partner has (rightfully) been replaced.  Those 4 Sunday games I was a marked man.  You can imagine every coach had heard about what happened.  The abuse was merciless.  FINALLY threw out two coaches but it never stopped or got easy.

At the end of it all, a guy comes up to me "How did you get through that? My God."  I thanked him and got out of there as fast as I could.

The next day I'm driving to work and I'm noticing every little decision I'm making in my head - "I'll go this way to work today", "I'll stop for gas" - after every one, I was cringing waiting for an onslaught of abuse.  I now have a real understanding of what PTSD must be like.  I was so rattled still from the day before, I took a sick day and went home.

Bottom line, both of us refused to manage the games and in the end put ourselves, the kids, the coaches at risk.  They were all pissed, bothered, badgerring us and each other - it was a complete SH*#-show.  All because we didn't take responsibility, we didn't draw the line on acceptable behavior, we didn't manage the games.

I thought long and hard about returning this spring.  But I'm back at it.  Got involved with the local umpires association (which I hadn't done before) and am getting good advice on game management and making those decisions that will keep games under control when coaches are pushing and testing where the boundaries are.  We'll see if I'm able to learn the lessons.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, agdz59 said:

I thought long and hard about returning this spring.  But I'm back at it.  Got involved with the local umpires association (which I hadn't done before) and am getting good advice on game management and making those decisions that will keep games under control when coaches are pushing and testing where the boundaries are.  We'll see if I'm able to learn the lessons.

Thanks for sharing.  This sounds like a very tough day. I'm glad you decided to come back. 

Never let them dictate what behavior is acceptable.  Most fans/players/coaches want a rule set that keeps them in line. If you allow them to push you, it's going to be a long day.

As some on here will say, if you shoot the first monkey, then the others quiet down too. 

Have fun out there this year!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, agdz59 said:

Oh my.  Late last season.   11U travel teams from the next state over that can't play because of COVID restrictions are playing up here because they are allowed.  They give me 6 games Saturday, 4 on Sunday with a partner I've worked with several times.

 

First off, thank you for sharing this. Revealing when we messed up, taking responsibility for it and then basically exposing that to the world for comment takes guts. I recall a partner asking if I wanted feedback once and my reply was yes, provided it is intended to make me better and not just boost your ego. I think you will find this group will help you get better. Over the years, I have learned a lot from those wiser than I who post here, and rarely have thought any feedback was not offered with the best of intentions.

The one piece I will give you, especially in TB where there are little to no consequences to the coaches other than removal from todays game, establish yourself quickly and do not let them cross whatever your line is. You already lived the result of your omission to act and there is no reason you should be subjected to that level of stress for a kids game. 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was my youngest son's 20th birthday yesterday. Got to talking about his birth. My wife has no memory of how much pain she was in, all the F-bombs she was dropping, screaming and cussing at me for "doing this" to her. All she can remember is calling my mom to get a ride to the hospital, she thinks she remembers him coming out pretty quickly, and definitely remembers how beautiful he was when they handed him to her afterwards. The whole birth experience was, as best she remembers it, kinda Fun.

I was just trying to remember a worst ever game. Honestly can't really remember. Makes me think that my worst game ever still must have been kinda Fun, at least in some sick way 🙂

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, agdz59 said:

Bottom line, both of us refused to manage the games and in the end put ourselves, the kids, the coaches at risk.  They were all pissed, bothered, badgerring us and each other - it was a complete SH*#-show.  All because we didn't take responsibility, we didn't draw the line on acceptable behavior, we didn't manage the games.

There is a valuable lesson learned in that story... and we all have one. In 9 years, not including this year, I ejected ONE coach and restricted 0 to the dug out.  Never had a 'real' problem in hundreds of games.

This year in about 16 games, 4 restrictions and one ejection.  I had a horrible experience in the first game on the year this year and while driving home it hit me.. "That will never happen again".  From that point forward I have listened to zero non-sense from the coach and Ill tell you its liberating. 

Sometimes you have to get hit in the balls before you realize you need a cup.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

These are great stories. Thank you all for having the courage to tell them and share them. Working a baseball or softball game can be the loneliest place and feeling on the planet after a close call. Anytime I hear someone criticize an official, I always ask them plainly, "How many games have you officiated?" It is amazing how your perspective changes once you've been out there yourself a time of two.

The hardest part of umpiring is managing the game and the personalities. A coach you've never had a problem with for 20 years is suddenly impossible to deal with.  But, we have to leave anything prior to the game in our lives in the car. As umpires we are trained to provide consistent judgement all the time...every time. It's an impossible standard but, that's the job.

Regarding ejections...there is an element of customer service to umpiring that gets sticky. Most associations strive to keep ejections to a minimum by establishing an escalation of discipline. Leadership wants that escalation followed so they can go back to the league (their client) and justify the ejection. Without escalation, the perception (real or imagined) is umpires are trigger happy and now the contract to work that league might not be renewed. It's all politics...y'all know the deal.

You need to establish (whether you are a rookie or a veteran) that your association will have your back. That if you follow established procedures and eject a player or coach that the association will support that decision. If for some reason you don't have this support...find a new association.

Don't go looking for trouble is the old adage and it's still true. It's also true that we only regret the non- or delayed ejections. We seldom review an ejection and think...I was too quick to eject there or I shouldn't have ejected him/her.

~Dawg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/9/2021 at 8:14 AM, wolfe_man said:

I'll start... the one I remember the most is the one that "broke the camel's back". I made up my mind during this game to never work any Babe Ruth baseball ever again at this facility - or at least I hear they've turned things around.   The final score was 47-35 and it lasted almost 4 hours.  There were more walks and pitching changes than I care to remember.  It was the worst baseball I have ever seen or had the misfortune to be around.  It burned a deep memory into my head and left a very bad taste in my mouth that I can still remember years later.  

 

So I'm curious - at what score does the strike zone expand to "anything in this zip code"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, beerguy55 said:

So I'm curious - at what score does the strike zone expand to "anything in this zip code"?

LOL - I did not have the plate for this one, I was running a lot in the field (2 man). 

If I had been on the plate, they would have been swinging a lot more - or being called out on strikes a lot more.  The man on the plate is a good umpire, but he's old-school and pretty much kept to his zone the whole way.  There was a lot of walking them around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/9/2021 at 10:26 AM, wolfe_man said:

t turns out, I had gotten a mild concussion and it was affecting my vision!  I had a mild headache and soreness after the game when I was hit, but there were no other signs of a concussion until I tried focusing as PU that following game.   After this nightmare game, I took a few nights off and was able to return to normal and all has been well since, but I'll never forget that game and what I almost did as a result.

Short version - sometimes you may not be aware of how much a mask shot affected you until a couple of days after the impact. Other times, you may know right away that something is wrong.  When you do see it/feel it, then do not be afraid to stop a game and do what is right for you also.  We expect athletes and coaches to speak up and remove a player if they are injured - we should do the same for ourselves.

In my penultimate game of baseball during my rookie season (and only one so far), my strike zone seemed crappy no matter how hard I tried that day. After the game, I chalked it up to this being the one awful game I seem to have as a rookie in each sport I've officiated so far.

Late in the game, I had a pitch deflect off the batter's bat and hit the upper edge of my mask where it rests against my head. I can't say for sure if I had any sort of concussion; at minimum though, it was more of a challenge to stay focused on plate duties for the rest of the game than it already was. Thankfully, I had enough wits to later warn the HC who just had to have the last word after he disagreed with two straight calls that didn't go his way.

Lesson learned: If I got hit by a deflected foul ball like that again, I'd ask for a trainer to come check me out before continuing.

 

On 3/10/2021 at 6:37 PM, aaluck said:

This year in about 16 games, 4 restrictions and one ejection.  I had a horrible experience in the first game on the year this year and while driving home it hit me.. "That will never happen again".

I had a similar experience after my second season of basketball where I let an assistant coach say way more to me than he should have been allowed to say. In that sport, the adage, "The only technical fouls you regret are the ones you don't call" seems to hold true. Sometimes it takes a situation such as that to motivate you to become better in dealing with troublesome coaches, players, etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My worst is a 13-15 Babe Ruth game. Lots of chirping between the teams all night and every pitch called was wrong in one teems eyes. Where I work everything is solo, on a big field it's not fair to anyone. Anyways, the game is 7 innings or 2 hours but we're tied going into inning 9. Wild pitch goes to the backstop and R3 comes home, this field is incredibly sandy and the runner slides but his the sand pit in front of the plate and never reaches the plate, no question on what I saw. All hell breaks loose in the bleachers behind me and finally I have a mom stand up and scream, "you f*ing idiot, you're f*ing blind!. Because it's so late there's no one there to deal with her so I tell the coaches she's got to go out the games over. The coaches wouldn't deal with her and I should've just called the game but thinking these kids have played hard in spite of the parents and I felt compelled to deal with her. That turned her up from a 6 to a 12 in half a second, "I'm not f*ing leaving and you can't f*ing make me leave". I'm a local LEO in a neighboring town but I'm very familiar with this town, local PD is literally in the parking lot of this facility so I call the cops to help her leave. Turns out she wasn't leaving with them either and it turned into a use of force after she started swinging on them. While they're dragging her handcuffed kicking and screaming out of the park the coach comes to me and accused me of cheating all night and they were quitting. I felt horrible for her son to see this and felt really guilty about it for a long time. I know she was incredibly drunk and it wasn't my fault but feel like if I had just called the game she wouldn't have been arrested and dragged out. My coworkers all pointed out that perhaps my decision could have prevented something far worse had I not done anything and she drove away in her condition. 

 

That was 15 or so years ago and I've never called a game over there again. Had there been a board member there while the game was still going I wouldn't have been in that position. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, mark38090 said:

My worst is a 13-15 Babe Ruth game. Lots of chirping between the teams all night and every pitch called was wrong in one teems eyes. Where I work everything is solo, on a big field it's not fair to anyone. Anyways, the game is 7 innings or 2 hours but we're tied going into inning 9. Wild pitch goes to the backstop and R3 comes home, this field is incredibly sandy and the runner slides but his the sand pit in front of the plate and never reaches the plate, no question on what I saw. All hell breaks loose in the bleachers behind me and finally I have a mom stand up and scream, "you f*ing idiot, you're f*ing blind!. Because it's so late there's no one there to deal with her so I tell the coaches she's got to go out the games over. The coaches wouldn't deal with her and I should've just called the game but thinking these kids have played hard in spite of the parents and I felt compelled to deal with her. That turned her up from a 6 to a 12 in half a second, "I'm not f*ing leaving and you can't f*ing make me leave". I'm a local LEO in a neighboring town but I'm very familiar with this town, local PD is literally in the parking lot of this facility so I call the cops to help her leave. Turns out she wasn't leaving with them either and it turned into a use of force after she started swinging on them. While they're dragging her handcuffed kicking and screaming out of the park the coach comes to me and accused me of cheating all night and they were quitting. I felt horrible for her son to see this and felt really guilty about it for a long time. I know she was incredibly drunk and it wasn't my fault but feel like if I had just called the game she wouldn't have been arrested and dragged out. My coworkers all pointed out that perhaps my decision could have prevented something far worse had I not done anything and she drove away in her condition. 

 

That was 15 or so years ago and I've never called a game over there again. Had there been a board member there while the game was still going I wouldn't have been in that position. 

Thanks for sharing. It wasn’t your behavior that caused it. They threw themselves out.

I used to second guess myself. I have learned I worried more about the EJ I should have done  - over the ones I actually did do the EJ. It’s far better to toss, than to allow people to think that what they’re doing/saying is okay to an official.

Most of my terrible umpire memories are of 13-15 Babe Ruth at this one park. The parents and coaches are just lit every night. The sad thing is the teams are terrible, but they always blame the umpires if they lose. I learned I don’t need $40 so badly that I have to do games there. As hard as it is on me, I’d rather have no game and to be yelled at for two hours straight.

I do start to wonder if there’s not a cultural problem at the Little League and Babe Ruth levels of baseball. I’ve taken more abuse at those levels than anywhere else. Parents and coaches have no clue about rules and yell at anything and everything they don’t like. No thanks, I’ll pass on these games every time. I will say that I realize this isn’t the same in all locations, it just seems to be the case in my county.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...