Official 2-Minute Review: All-Star 4-Dial Die Cast Metal Umpire Indicator - 3/2/2 Count

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I actually took mine apart and spray-painted a matte black on the top. It all rubbed off within a month or so. I do have a wire brush, and I may try again after prepping the surface better.

Best indicator on the market. I just wish they'd come out with the same thing with a matte finish. Occasionally the sun will hit it just right and bright-light you. But I love the feel of it.

On 2/22/2021 at 6:09 PM, kylehutson said:

Best indicator on the market. I just wish they'd come out with the same thing with a matte finish. Occasionally the sun will hit it just right and bright-light you. But I love the feel of it.

48 minutes ago, SeeingEyeDog said:

I could not agree more @kylehutson. I don't use it because of the polished finish. Matte would be great...of course, oil rubbed would be sublime.

~Dawg

Take a wire brush or some sandpaper to it. Problem solved. I’ve had mine 5-6 years now. It’s none the worse for wear. 

On 2/27/2021 at 8:54 PM, Richvee said:

Take a wire brush or some sandpaper to it. Problem solved. I’ve had mine 5-6 years now. It’s none the worse for wear. 

I actually took mine apart and spray-painted a matte black on the top. It all rubbed off within a month or so. I do have a wire brush, and I may try again after prepping the surface better.

• Like 2