Already got it wrong, so....

I'm not as hardline as that. But pretty much. I believe I can be safe while still providing pretty much the same services as I have in the past. 
Arik,... you can't be effective 6 feet away from f2,....that's my point....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I understand you must do what the state dictates, and I understand they had another year to get the correct baseballs (Probably not a top priority given the events of the past 12 months). That said, f

Here is what the rules writers say on the language: Situation 12: At the plate conference, the home team head coach provides to the plate umpire three baseballs. The plate umpire notices that whi

Because I don't get paid by the hour, that's why.  I'm amazed by how many PU dips%$ts I work with that turn the game into a never ending social event. Yapping with the spectators and coaches as i

On 2/15/2021 at 4:49 AM, Thunderheads said:

Arik,... you can't be effective 6 feet away from f2,....that's my point....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I agree 100% not even the Davis Stance puts you more than 2 feet away. 6 would be an incredible amount of space!

So I fully intend to figure out a way to be double layered mask. I'll have hand sanitizer as well as the directive that we do not handle baseballs. 

Honestly... it is no different than being at work for me. Except that I will be outside the whole time. Rather than about 70% of the time inside a warehouse or other enclosed building.

On 2/10/2021 at 3:45 PM, wolfe_man said:

f F1 blows on his hands, we have to change baseballs and have him use hand sanitizer before we can resume!

It's getting ridicules.  I do wrestling as well and they cannot shake hands before the match.... whistle blows... first action is to grab each other's hands WHILE they are cheek-to-cheek, noses and mouths about 2 inches apart.  Go figure.

5 minutes ago, aaluck said:

It's getting ridicules.  I do wrestling as well and they cannot shake hands before the match.... whistle blows... first action is to grab each other's hands WHILE they are cheek-to-cheek, noses and mouths about 2 inches apart.  Go figure.

Agree.  I'm at far greater risk than any of the kids of catching the stuff, let them play.