Umpire Equipment Bag

Shawn0331

I use the Force3 Ultimate 32” Bag. I can carry all of my gear needed in the top compartment with extra shirts, undershirts, and pants in the bottom. Fits perfectly in the trunk of my car and has great storage pockets for smaller things like indicators, brushes, pens, scorecard, etc. that would get lost without a dedicated pocket. 

Not the cheapest but worth it in my book. 

I currently use an old Honigs bag i "borrowed" from a fellow umpire and never got around to giving it back to him before I moved. One of these days I will get a new one. And for sure it will be an ebag.

(Side thought... that bag might be only 2 or 3 things I still have and use from my time in LA. Kind of funny now that I think about it.)

Shawn, an alternative to the ebags, if you don't find one in your price range, is an Amazon dual-deck 32-35 inch travel bag. I went from a traditional umpire bag to one of those a few years ago, and there's been no difference, except the price was about 60% of the traditional umpire bags.

They come with your typical side pockets, top pocket, telescope handle, etc, along with the dual decks for separating gear from other stuff.

Shawn, an alternative to the ebags, if you don't find one in your price range, is an Amazon dual-deck 32-35 inch travel bag. I went from a traditional umpire bag to one of those a few years ago, and there's been no difference, except the price was about 60% of the traditional umpire bags.
They come with your typical side pockets, top pocket, telescope handle, etc, along with the dual decks for separating gear from other stuff.
Link, please

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 years later...