Studying the Rule Book

ATXBlue

I took parts of the rule book that I didn't have down and I started to write an explanation of them in my own words. I used youtube and this forum to get additional information and clarification, then I'd go back and read the rule book wording. Now I have my own training guide that I work on and the process of rewriting and expanding the rules really cemented them in my mind. God willing I got everything right in my documents. I think so.

Toggy

51 minutes ago, Toggy said:

I took parts of the rule book that I didn't have down and I started to write an explanation of them in my own words. I used youtube and this forum to get additional information and clarification, then I'd go back and read the rule book wording. Now I have my own training guide that I work on and the process of rewriting and expanding the rules really cemented them in my mind.

Good on ya. This is the best way to truly learn something.

I took parts of the rule book that I didn't have down and I started to write an explanation of them in my own words. I used youtube and this forum to get additional information and clarification, then I'd go back and read the rule book wording. Now I have my own training guide that I work on and the process of rewriting and expanding the rules really cemented them in my mind. God willing I got everything right in my documents. I think so.
Toggy

Leave a copy of the rule book on top of the toilet. Every time you’re in there for a break, read 2 pages. Sage advice from a (retired in 2023) MLB umpire.

• 3 weeks later...