I'm a novice member. I wonder what this mask is.

First, I am from Korea! Because of that, my English may be a little lacking. Please excuse me.

I'd like to ask a question to the members here.

I bought a mask recently. But I am curious about the material of this mask frame.

Can you tell me what kind of mask this is?

And I want to know if this mask is the latest or old product of the model.

I have no knowledge. I ask for the advice of the knowledgeable members here.

KakaoTalk_20201119_094015972.jpg

KakaoTalk_20201119_094017561.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geez, turn the knife in the stab wound a bit more, willya? It's a Nike "Icon" Titanium. Real deal. Can tell from the clean welds and the blunt-sawn wire (bar) end on the arrowhead strut that we c

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Coldblooded27 said:

I bought a mask recently. But I am curious about the material of this mask frame.

Geez, turn the knife in the stab wound a bit more, willya?

It's a Nike "Icon" Titanium. Real deal. Can tell from the clean welds and the blunt-sawn wire (bar) end on the arrowhead strut that we can see in the photo. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, MadMax said:

Geez, turn the knife in the stab wound a bit more, willya?

It's a Nike "Icon" Titanium. Real deal. Can tell from the clean welds and the blunt-sawn wire (bar) end on the arrowhead strut that we can see in the photo. 

Thank you. I was curious because I don't know much about masks. I was worried that this might be a fake product. Are you saying that this Nike product is made of titanium just like a major leaguer uses?

4 hours ago, Coldblooded27 said:

Thank you. I was curious because I don't know much about masks. I was worried that this might be a fake product. Are you saying that this Nike product is made of titanium just like a major leaguer uses?

@MadMaxhe definitely has his screen name right! LOL

@Coldblooded27yes... this is the exact same mask that some major league umpires use.

Just out of curiosity. We all know the going rate on a Nike Titanium here in the US. How much did you pay for it in Korea?

7 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

Just out of curiosity. We all know the going rate on a Nike Titanium here in the US. How much did you pay for it in Korea?

LOL

And more importantly, were there any sisters or brothers to that mask laying around?