Nike Titanium Mask

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1248 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

You mean like this one on eBay for an opening bid of $400 (no bid yet - and it's been relisted once already) and ends in 2.5 days?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Pro-Titanium-Catchers-Mask-Navy-Blue-Pads/402547015516?hash=item5db9abff5c:g:c9wAAOSwCDtfnfl3

Edited post.  Nike on eBay is pre-owned (not new as OP is looking for) and is surely dented on the top-left eye-bar.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

Post removed.

Edited post.  Nike on eBay is pre-owned (not new as OP is looking for) and is surely dented on the top-left eye-bar.

Sorry this is here instead of on my original post. This new formatting update has me all messed up.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Varsity07 said:

stay away from that dented nike!

Great eye there pal!  

I didn't look close, just saw a shiny Nike on eBay for sale in his price range, but that mask is surely dented and not worth anything close to $400.  It is repairable, but at that price, I would encourage folks to stay away also.

• Like 1