All-Star Customer Service/Warranty Department

bluetick48
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1257 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I’ve got to give a 5 star rating to the staff at All-Star. I’ve had the black frame AS 4000Mag since they were made available.  It happened to take a shot and slightly chipped the paint (see pics below). It was hardly noticeable and I’d been using a sharpie to touch up the missing paint. I decided to reach out to AS to see what type of warranty they carry on them. I included the picture of the cage and they asked me to send in a proof of purchase. A couple of days later I was notified that they would be shipping me out a new frame, which arrived via UPS today. Again, I just wanted to plug All-Star for great customer service and standing by their products. (And also a humble brag that I now have two black  MAG frames) 

5B0CB828-EB08-4710-BF17-37B44C982F51.jpeg

E5FECB72-B432-40F5-A932-71E61A76C1A3.jpeg

BAB64B7F-0333-4082-8E47-00F54D9D9AE6.jpeg

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, bluetick48 said:

I’m probably going to send the the one with the chip to Tony. 

You don't want that old thing, it's all beat up with a chip and everything.  I'll tell you what, just send it over to me and I'll take good care of it. ncaa football please GIF by ESPN College Football

• Like 2
  • Haha 2