WTB Black All-Star Mag

Hey all,

I would like to trade my silver all-star magnesium frame for a black one. I'll upload pictures of mine tomorrow. There's 10" of snow still on the ground and I don't want to walk back out to my car :no:

My frame has a mark on the bottom from its previous life of being a catcher's mask. I'd be willing to trade my frame + cash for a black frame, depending on condition. I would also sell mine outright if someone was looking for a silver mag frame. 

Let me know if you're interested and we can work something out. Thanks! 

Update: Silver mag is sold. I'm looking for a black All-Star magnesium to buy, either with or without pads. The leather mag pads would be preferred but I'm open to whatever. Let me know if you have one you're willing to part with, thanks! 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ugh...I was looking forward to having an auto-escalate bid of +$1 on @wolfe_man's bid. ~Dog

I don't have a frame, but Tony can powder-coat your mag to a really nice matte black for $40 + shipping costs to/from his shop.  As a side note, what are you wanting to get out of your frame if y

@bluetick48

8 hours ago, Stk004 said:

Hey all,

I would like to trade my silver all-star magnesium frame for a black one. I'll upload pictures of mine tomorrow. There's 10" of snow still on the ground and I don't want to walk back out to my car :no:

My frame has a mark on the bottom from its previous life of being a catcher's mask. I'd be willing to trade my frame + cash for a black frame, depending on condition. I would also sell mine outright if someone was looking for a silver mag frame. 

Let me know if you're interested and we can work something out. Thanks! 

I don't have a frame, but Tony can powder-coat your mag to a really nice matte black for $40 + shipping costs to/from his shop. 

As a side note, what are you wanting to get out of your frame if you sold it outright?

Thanks!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

I don't have a frame, but Tony can powder-coat your mag to a really nice matte black for $40 + shipping costs to/from his shop. 

As a side note, what are you wanting to get out of your frame if you sold it outright?

Thanks!

I'd let ya know but it's already gone! I'm now looking for a black All-Star mag, if anyone has one. 

16 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

I thought I saw that his prices went up? And that mag masks were a tad more because of the car that had to go into not destroying it?

26 minutes ago, blue32 said:

He is doing a rampage for me right now and made no mention of a price hike.

I'm pretty sure the only increase for price difference is on F3 or hydro-dipped masks.   All traditional masks are the same price.