SeeingEyeDog

WTB: All-Star Magnesium Throat Guard

Damn that thing is HUGE!!!

I would have to get that dipped or coated another color too 

Thx for the OP SED  gets me thinking on another purchase and spending dough I did not earn this year LOL

20 hours ago, ArchAngel72 said:

Damn that thing is HUGE!!!

I would have to get that dipped or coated another color too 

Thx for the OP SED  gets me thinking on another purchase and spending dough I did not earn this year LOL

Actually, it's no longer than any other TG .... it may be a touch wider, but ......  I would never categorize this as 'HUGE'

15 minutes ago, Thunderheads said:

Actually, it's no longer than any other TG .... it may be a touch wider, but ......  I would never categorize this as 'HUGE'

Well OK yeah. Now that I think about it.  I have always found the model on UA to be on the "Petite" side and he makes things look bigger than the are.  

IE the mask AS mag4k   on him it looked much larger than it does on me.  I almost wondered if it was the wrong size or mask when I put it on. 

7 minutes ago, ArchAngel72 said:

Well OK yeah. Now that I think about it.  I have always found the model on UA to be on the "Petite" side and he makes things look bigger than the are.  

IE the mask AS mag4k   on him it looked much larger than it does on me.  I almost wondered if it was the wrong size or mask when I put it on. 

Fair enough.   Sorry @SeeingEyeDog .... this was hijacked a bit, my apologies.   No more discussion here guys ....let's let him try to snag one of these.

• Like 1

I am on it! No worries on the hi-jack, @Thunderheads. I enjoy discussing gear and hearing what others have to say.

By the way, these throat guards are out of production. I checked with Matt to ask Stan at A-S if they intend on resuming production. If I hear anything, I'll post it. Also, A-S Mag black frames with brown leather are out of stock. If I hear anything there, I'll post that, too.

While I do have a silver mask with black pads in my stable, I have always preferred black frames with brown pads.

~Dog

3 minutes ago, SeeingEyeDog said:

I am on it! No worries on the hi-jack, @Thunderheads. I enjoy discussing gear and hearing what others have to say.

By the way, these throat guards are out of production. I checked with Matt to ask Stan at A-S if they intend on resuming production. If I hear anything, I'll post it. Also, A-S Mag black frames with brown leather are out of stock. If I hear anything there, I'll post that, too.

While I do have a silver mask with black pads in my stable, I have always preferred black frames with brown pads.

~Dog

Thanks for saying that!  I always try to keep discussions on track, especially a discussion that arises in a thread on the 'buy, sell, trade' forum .... it's really not the place ;)

36 minutes ago, acpar72 said:

What the? 

Sorry, I thought this was common knowledge. Mine has been edited to show your user name versus your first name.  I can't delete any posts for some reason.

4 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

Sorry, I thought this was common knowledge.  @Thunderheads Jeff, is there any way to remove Arik and my posts spilling the beans on his first name?

I took mine off.

Sorry @acpar72

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

I took mine off.

Sorry @acpar72

Mine was edited to remove the first name also since I cannot delete posts.

@Thunderheads I believe this can be locked now as the OP was able to get the All Star TG he was looking for above.