Sign in to follow this  
Kevin_K

Arbiter Calendar Limits?

Each year around this time I go into Arbiter to update blocks for the upcoming school year. There are dates in the 2020-21 school calendar that I know I cant work or I can open the full day because I may not have to be in class for things like Spring Break.

When I tried to update my calendar Arbiter would not allow me to enter anything after October 31, 2020. Anyone know anything?

On edit.... Arbiter will not allow me to see my blocks beyond October 31, 2020. I can enter them in the date range, but cannot see the months beyond October in the drop down box.

10 minutes ago, Kevin_K said:

Each year around this time I go into Arbiter to update blocks for the upcoming school year. There are dates in the 2020-21 school calendar that I know I cant work or I can open the full day because I may not have to be in class for things like Spring Break.

When I tried to update my calendar Arbiter would not allow me to enter anything after October 31, 2020. Anyone know anything?

On edit.... Arbiter will not allow me to see my blocks beyond October 31, 2020. I can enter them in the date range, but cannot see the months beyond October in the drop down box.

Next year is zebraweb in NJ

On second look, I was able to go into arbiter and block a day next year. It could be your assigner has changed the settings. I know our assigner has gotten around to that yet.

Update....

After speaking w/ Arbiter, their reply is they don't know.

Their rep and I went through a couple things and here is what we found. When I am signed in under one of my groups, I cannot see anything beyond October 2020. When signed in under other groups, I can see through June 2022. The group I cannot go beyond October with is a college baseball assigning group.

The rep said he has never seen anything like that and he needs to escalate the situation. I'll update as the drama unfolds.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Kevin_K said:

Update....

After speaking w/ Arbiter, their reply is they don't know.

Their rep and I went through a couple things and here is what we found. When I am signed in under one of my groups, I cannot see anything beyond October 2020. When signed in under other groups, I can see through June 2022. The group I cannot go beyond October with is a college baseball assigning group.

The rep said he has never seen anything like that and he needs to escalate the situation. I'll update as the drama unfolds.

FYI- I can go straight through 2021 for USABL. For MAC, I get to December 2020 and it says "You have no right to view schedule past November 2020."

5 hours ago, Richvee said:

FYI- I can go straight through 2021 for USABL. For MAC, I get to December 2020 and it says "You have no right to view schedule past November 2020."

The MAC doesn't think we'll make it past then

• Haha 1