Not to brag.......

AL-Ump
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1421 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

First games of the Summer on Saturday.  Alabama opened up for sports last week.  Supposed to be 85 and sunny on a turf field.  "Friendly" format - no trophies, teams just trying to get in game shape.  The rules specifically say "no plate meeting"!!

Most of the teams are Elite - National Caliber level and are filled with Power 5 prospects/commits.

After having the college season stopped mid March, I'm looking forward to getting back after it!

• Like 2

Waiting to hear how the meeting with LL District 1 went last night from my UiC. He told me we may start practices and etc sometime in June and have a season July and State playoffs in August. 

2 options for Umps  normal behind plate or  if wanted behind pitcher.  Oddly though I thought he said behind pitcher you would need a mask behind plate no. Maybe I got those backwards. I gotta check on that when he gets back to me

Whoops Try not to Suck!