Covid-19 2 man mechanics

Guest BCD
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1408 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Question

Our organization is starting up in KS. Looking for thoughts on 2 man mechanics with balls/strikes called from behind the mound as the state is requiring.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, Guest BCD said:

Biscuit-

Yes, KC. Johnson County 3&2

I put together a full set of mechanics that Blue Valley Rec will be using this year. If you'd like, I can meet (either in person or virtually) to explain it to you (Or Lee, Mark, or Austin). You can also see the write up of it here, but be warned, we've changed out minds on a few things based on a little testing, and through teaching it this past week, and it's far from comprehensive. A few of those changes may not be reflected in the document. If you want to talk more, let me know. I think Lee should have access to my email/phone through KSOA/the CTG arbiter. If not, let me know here, and I'll reach out to you.