I’m really looking to trade. I’m really looking for a mizuno 122 frame or anything +pos (no shoes or pants) PM me

thanks,

Sam

EDADB296-8BAA-448A-BDDF-A2841C5F5DD1.jpeg

FA880CBF-A743-46BC-97A2-6866676B3114.jpeg

0819BA58-4531-4C4B-94DC-20C384E842A6.jpeg

On 5/15/2020 at 3:35 PM, EAA_umpire_Sam said:

Forgot to say, 2 Hoings steel masks, a Wilson aluminum, idk what the top left is, and 2 sets of Wilson wrap around pads

upper left is a ProNine maybe?  @MadMax ??

3 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

upper left is a ProNine maybe?  @MadMax ??

I'd say an old-style Diamond or old-style Honig's

Yeeeeaaahhhhh... That's a toughie @Thunderheads. Top Right is definitely a Honig's K95, and Bottom Right is definitely a Wilson DynAlum... that much is certain.

Bottom Left is a Wilson catcher's mask? Upper Left could be from and made for anybody. Wolfe's correct in leaning toward Diamond because All-Star / UA's chin guard is chisel, not rounded, and Rawlings not only has smaller ear guards, but their chin guard is chisel as well, with those oddball converging bars. Heck, it could be an older Easton, or TPX, or Louisville Slugger, or ______________... any baseball equipment manufacturer who wanted to put branded pads on a catcher's mask and get it out there. The catcher's style mask, with its double-wire eyeport does have its merits, since the eyeport bars and much less likely to bend. 

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By umpstu
      Was watching the game last night and was wondering if anybody knows who the manufacturer is for the mask the plate umpire was wearing last night?  And the throat guard as well?
      And wasn't it great to watch live baseball again?

• By Young_Ump
      I've seen a lot of umpires take their mask off with their right hand; both partners I've worked with and even high level umpires online.
      I thought you weren't supposed to use your right and I personally only use my left hand and would never go right.
      But it okay to use your right hand? If you're an evaluator/assigner, would you ding someone for using their right?
    • By Ump0000
      Brand New Adidas Icon Mask with burgandy pads. Asking $50 shipped or best offer (buyer pays shipping then). PayPal accepted. PM for inquiries.

• By Young_Ump
      About a year and a half ago a person from my other job said he hadn't umpired in forever, and gave me his old gear. Included was this mask frame (no pads or harness) and I can't figure out what make/model it is. It looks a lot like an All-star or Rawlings, but I haven't found any exact matches. Any ideas?

• By The Short Umpire
      Adidas Icon, Maroon Pads, Powder Coated Silver. New. $120 Shipped
      Not pictured in link: 36”  unhemmed Smitty poly spandex plate pants with expander waste  $45 shipped ($30 if purchased as an add-on)
      Smitty V2 MLB replica Blue shirt, only used a couple times. Size Large. $30 shipped ($20 if purchased as an add-on)
      Open to offers and package deals. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/RXKGAq2