Wilson gear and NB plate shoes

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1302 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I have some gear that I do not need and would like to sell as a bundle. If you’re interested tell me what you think would be a fair price. 

Wilson platinum CP- Really great shape, almost like new.

Wilson Gold Shin Guards- A little older but in really great shape. Well cared for, not rusting or sweat stained.

and Wilson low profile titanium mask. Really nice mask, could use a new harness and pads.

In addition, I have some stuff I’m looking to give away to someone in need. Just pay shipping and their yours. 

An older Wilson platinum. It’s seen some games but it fits better than new and nothing on it is broken

A pair of New Balance plate shoes. they’ve got some wear on them but would be perfect for someone just getting into it- size 10. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/QflVODz

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1302 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.