• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MadMax
      I'm not fishing for replies on this posting. In fact, if we don't post much on this thread other than the occasional Discount or Sale or Promotion as they come up, and notify the rest of the community, that would be ideal and appreciated.

With that said...

Better Baseball is running a 15%-off Catcher's Gear Weekend, this includes traditional masks and HSM's. May apply to certain CP's and shinguards too.

Sale runs 9/5/14 - 9/7/14 at www.betterbaseball.com and use the promo code: "CATCH15" when checking out.
    • By Radwaste50
      Here is an unusual situation to umpiring but looking for input from the collective.  For many years our summer baseball has been a pay at the plate situation. Many of the summer league teams are school affiliated.   Because of some recent "events" involving non baseball booster clubs, these clubs are now facing more scrutiny, including wanting receipts for umpire payment.
      I am thinking of ideas and ways to handle this new situation as I have previously just done assigning for the leagues for a nominal amount
      Ideas
      1.  Have league (ie Legion, AABC) make payments by invoicing league
      2.  Use Refpay or some similar mechanism and raise league costs to cover, in this case do you get money to cover umpires up front and draw down account
      3.  Print up business size cards to act as receipts that can be quickly given
      Other ideas??