Gear for sale (price adjusted)

BT_Blue
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1167 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I have 3 masks and a pair of base shoes for sale.

Wilson Dynalite steel with black Mizuno pads comes with a Honigs harness $20 plus shipping

Diamond Featherweight aluminum chopped and powdercoated black by Maskit. Can come with tan TW or black Wilson memory foam pads. And a Zett throat guard(the Samurai tg is not for sale). It comes with an Umplife v1 (non cam buckle) harness. $120 shipped

Wilson standard view Titanium $150 shipped SOLD

Lastly, a pair of New Balance 995 size 11.5 2e base shoes. $20 plus shipping

All prices are CONUS and can also be open to OBO

20200311_163435.jpg

20200311_164753.jpg

20200311_164920.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

Right now, I would prefer to sell it as a complete unit. If I change my mind, I will let you know.

Just so you’re aware, they’re $50 shipped now from Japan.   

On 8/6/2020 at 12:22 AM, BT_Blue said:

I was not. Thanks.

Yes, went on eBay to get one and yikes!   They're only $32+ now, but then another $20 S&H.  I can't find one for less than that.  And Rakuten took their global store down, so can't do that anymore either.   So (@ Samurai Gears) doesn't carry them and is out of the Sluggers (Spyder-style) currently. 

Edit: There is one at $45.41 shipped now.  So won't do the free shipping for his TG anymore either due to current shipping costs for a TG being more than the cost of the item itself.  He gave me a buy one, get one offer instead.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • BT_Blue changed the title to Gear for sale (price adjusted)
  • Thunderheads locked this topic
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1167 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.