coupon code for JK Davis Offiicials Supply

fishnfed
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1476 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I'm not sure where to appropriately ask this question, but does anyone know a coupon code for JK Davis?  I need a specific association hat and they have the market cornered on them..

Thanks

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume you mean Gerry Davis? They don't allow coupon codes that reduce the price at all for conference merchandise because you already have a "discount" in the conference gear.  I once had a 10% off code that they accepted at first, but then when the charge went through the coupon was taken off because it was conference clothes/hats. I do know at times the code College will get you free shipping and they do allow that code.  

On 3/4/2020 at 10:36 AM, The Man in Blue said:

You can only buy your state association stuff through ONE vendor!?

Not kosher.

This isnt anything new. For instance... all Kentucky high school stuff is through Ump-attire. And Washington stuff is Gerry Davis. 

On 3/9/2020 at 9:48 AM, Aging_Arbiter said:

.............and PA is monopolized by Officially Sports

Ditto in NJ for shirts in all sports. Hats we still have some flexibility, but not for long...