2020 MLB Spring Training Umpire Roster

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1505 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Major League Baseball announced its 2020 Spring Training Umpire roster with 76 MLB and 20 MiLB call-up umpires for a total of 96 officials assigned to spring games in Arizona's Cactus and Florida's Grapefruit Leagues. This preseason's 96 formally assigned officials represents a decrease of one...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

View the full article

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/27/2020 at 4:11 PM, Gil said:

Major League Baseball announced its 2020 Spring Training Umpire roster with 76 MLB and 20 MiLB call-up umpires for a total of 96 officials assigned to spring games in Arizona's Cactus and Florida's Grapefruit Leagues. This preseason's 96 formally assigned officials represents a decrease of one...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

View the full article

Has the cowboy been seen in florida spring games. Been checking box scores last couple of days without a sighting, and yes I could have easily missed it.

On 3/4/2020 at 4:11 AM, dumbdumb said:

Has the cowboy been seen in florida spring games. Been checking box scores last couple of days without a sighting, and yes I could have easily missed it.

Not yet. Joe has had a late spring for the past few years now if I recall correctly.