Spyder TG and GD Con-cushion - SOLD

wolfe_man
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1499 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

9 minutes ago, Thunderheads said:

I thought you sold that?  My God dude, how many masks do you have? :wave:

I have this problem... I buy too much gear, then realize I'd better sell some of it before my wife sees it.

This is the last All Star MAG I have in stock. :nod:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, ArchAngel72 said:

Is not TH  the guy that asked us to stop the banter on sales threads  ( LOL )

Ok serious question about this though

whats the con cushion do how does that help and where does it go?

I know you're kidding, but let me clarify.   In the post the other day, I thwarted a potential conversation that had nothing to do with the listing.  Today, I asked one question regarding the item for sale.   Very large difference.

Con-cushion can be found here.  Equipment forum search, ... it's a beautiful thing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thunderheads said:

I know you're kidding, but let me clarify.   In the post the other day, I thwarted a potential conversation that had nothing to do with the listing.  Today, I asked one question regarding the item for sale.   Very large difference.

Con-cushion can be found here.  Equipment forum search, ... it's a beautiful thing

well yes I was joking ..

But after the question I went and did the ole Google thing,  Was hoping for more of a hands on review from Wolfe-Man explaining it and how he felt it worked or did not work. but yah I had never seen one before its an "interesting" item to say the least. 

Personally I wonder if it will leave a waffle print on my bald head.

https://www.gerrydavis.com/product/B51AC01/Con-CUSHION-Mask-Enhancer.html

Wolfe how much for it alone?

22 hours ago, ArchAngel72 said:

well yes I was joking ..

But after the question I went and did the ole Google thing,  Was hoping for more of a hands on review from Wolfe-Man explaining it and how he felt it worked or did not work. but yah I had never seen one before its an "interesting" item to say the least. 

These look like they would be tough/hard and take up too much room on your mask, but it is soft rubber and surprisingly does not alter the fit at all.   I have never taken a shot in one, but several on here have and say it truly helps to lessen the impact.   I'm sure GD wouldn't wear it if he did not believe it made some difference.

They're $48 shipped from GD - and he has a monopoly on it right now.   I'd let it go for $38 shipped. This one is brand-new, I only tried it on this AS mask. 

13 hours ago, ArchAngel72 said:

well yes I was joking ..

@umpstuwas the first on these forums to give it a run. If I remember correctly. 

• Like 1

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1499 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.