ArchAngel72

I can see it now I'm in deep doo doo

This will be the wife unit and I's 5th valentines and I was thinking of keeping it simple. dinner movie flowers, maybe and I mean MAYBE some earrings and or a necklace.  Now I last week ordered some stuff from ump attire  couple of TW pads, some ball bags, note book and pen,   Not a huge order but it made it over the free shipping easily.. 

I just checked the order its landing on the 14th ..  NOW if I don't go get her a necklace I can see already how much crap I'm gonna get. 

Sigh  Damn you UA  why couldn't you have shipped it faster !!!

:lol:

• Haha 1

Ask @Aging_Arbiter about this sort of thing... his SWMBO likely would have ordered that umpire gear for him!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I married a woman who doesn't gauge my love for her on what I get her on 3-4 specific days of the year. It's made both of us, and our checking account, happy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yawetag said:

I married a woman who doesn't gauge my love for her on what I get her on 3-4 specific days of the year. It's made both of us, and our checking account, happy.

Ohhh....you're the one who found her.

• Haha 2

well she did ask me last night if I was getting her flowers at least and I said yep 2 flowers   .. she smiled at that. 

She does not care if I splurge on her really.  but cards and some flowers tickle her fancy.  So who am I to not make her smile.   Ill toss in some inexpensive earrings too..

1 hour ago, The Man in Blue said:

Get her a couple of bags of flour and claim "That's what you said!"  ;)

LOL she would not have the 1st clue what to do with it.  I'd also probably end up in the dog house for a week or so.

Been married 42+ years, went together 3years before that... I have never given my wife a gift in February. I have sent her flowers & other things throughout the years without being told to by hallmark.

19 hours ago, LMSANS said:

Been married 42+ years, went together 3years before that... I have never given my wife a gift in February. I have sent her flowers & other things throughout the years without being told to by hallmark.

married 5 yrs in Oct, 1st marriage for us both her at 39 me at 42.   I do nice things and bring her flowers and etc thru the year as well as the damn Hallmark day.  She likes it and who am I to deny her.