9 hours ago, The Short Umpire said:

Does anyone have information on how to contact before placing an order? 

I went this route 3 years ago. Search in this forum. There was/is a phone number in a heated thread that he was on. Forget what his username is but it had Dan in it.  Called it, he answered, mask came couple days later. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got an update this morning that my order is being shipped. Good news!   Update: should be on my doorstep tomorrow.  

Sorry folks, If you have to work harder to GET your equipment from a vendor, than they do at processing and shipping................. that's not my kind of vendor.   Now if dealing with @JimKirk'

Shirts showed up on my doorstep today. Couldn't be happier. Thanks Dan! Oh, and he threw in shoe bags for a prior review. 

Posted Images

Sorry folks, If you have to work harder to GET your equipment from a vendor, than they do at processing and shipping................. that's not my kind of vendor.  

Now if dealing with @JimKirk's team was as difficult as dealing with the aforementioned vendor, he & his group probably wouldn't be as successful as they are.

**I am not a paid spokesman.  These opinions are mine and not pre-recorded.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, Aging_Arbiter said:

Sorry folks, If you have to work harder to GET your equipment from a vendor, than they do at processing and shipping................. that's not my kind of vendor.  

Now if dealing with @JimKirk's team was as difficult as dealing with the aforementioned vendor, he & his group probably wouldn't be as successful as they are.

**I am not a paid spokesman.  These opinions are mine and not pre-recorded.

I hear what you're saying. However, the problem is that +POS has some specific pieces of equipment that I can only get on ebay or from them. And seeing that there are currently none on ebay... that leaves one place... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2020 at 3:23 AM, MadMax said:

I had emailed him in April, with no response for a few weeks... then lo and behold, I got a phone call from him in late May. I had requested 3 ZRO-G frames, but he didn’t have any more bare frames available. So, instead, I settled on 2 ZRO-G masks, which he sent out within a week, and I had them before departing AZ for the summer.

I recently supplied one of them to @Mr Ump because he suddenly (and tragically) is without a mask, and he really digs it, especially in the Charcoal colorway.

The mask is sweet. Nice and light and a great color way.

• Thanks 1
  • 5 months later...

Isn't the Easton Speed Elite masks basically a +POS zro-g? I seem to recall @MadMaxsaying that in the past. Or is my abi-normal brain misremebering again?

As for the company. It feels like it is to the point where it is no longer on +POS for us ordering from them. It is on the umpire. We know what and who they are. And we keep hoping they are who we remember them to be. And they just aren't anymore.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

Isn't the Easton Speed Elite masks basically a +POS zro-g? I seem to recall @MadMaxsaying that in the past. Or is my abi-normal brain misremebering again?

As for the company. It feels like it is to the point where it is no longer on +POS for us ordering from them. It is on the umpire. We know what and who they are. And we keep hoping they are who we remember them to be. And they just aren't anymore.

I never said I want a mask. I was just asking if someone had contact info on hand. Some people on this thread said that by contacting beforehand they were able to get their order fulfilled. I wanted to give that one last try and wanted to see if anyone had contact info before I spent an hour or more trying to find it in old threads. That's all. 

5 hours ago, The Short Umpire said:

I never said I want a mask. I was just asking if someone had contact info on hand. Some people on this thread said that by contacting beforehand they were able to get their order fulfilled. I wanted to give that one last try and wanted to see if anyone had contact info before I spent an hour or more trying to find it in old threads. That's all. 

@MadMax  any thoughts here for contacting Dan @ +POS?  I know you had success at one point contacting first, then ordering.  Thanks.

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, The Short Umpire said:

I was just asking if someone had contact info on hand. Some people on this thread said that by contacting beforehand they were able to get their order fulfilled.

I have no way of knowing, but my gut leads me to believe that all the "issues" attributed and affiliated to COVID, +POS might be done for good. The last transaction I did with him was April of 2019, and to fulfill it, I emailed him and got a phone call back. 

I'm PM'ing you the email address that last worked. 

• Thanks 2