The1yankee

Okay fellas....NEW BALANCE HAS THE 950V3 NOW AVAILABLE(LISTED AS NEW)

As i know, the 950v3 base shoe was ALREADY available via NEW BALANCE N other websites....

If anybody can compare these^^

To last yrs....n tell me if they have any added technology ???

OR did they just kept the SHELL IDENTICAL, n change something inside shoe to make more comfortable or using a newer technology???

Any help would be great.....

And for the wht/blk base shoes available now on NB(not avail)....(only shows the blk/blk)....(or blk w/gry-blk logo)

looks like i have NO choice....

New Balance + freshfoam technology=SOLD(just wish blk/wht was avail.)

Meh

I might have to pick up some of these to go with the last gen shoes I just bought at the end of last season. I can use the last ones (mostly mesh) when it's hot, and use these (mostly leather) when it's cold.

Who am I kidding, I'm too cheap to have two pairs of shoes with me.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kylehutson said:

I might have to pick up some of these to go with the last gen shoes I just bought at the end of last season. I can use the last ones (mostly mesh) when it's hot, and use these (mostly leather) when it's cold.

Who am I kidding, I'm too cheap to have two pairs of shoes with me.

I have 2 pairs - only because I couldn't find a buyer for the Adidas pair.  I prefer and love my Nike black&white base shoes.

I had ordered the previous model off of U-A's clearance but they were out of my size when I ordered and upgraded me to the V3. I'll be able to give you a review when they get here next week.

• Like 2

On 12/27/2019 at 7:14 AM, wolfe_man said:

Here are the pics, but I don't like the looks personally.  I hate the "N" on the front of the foot.

mu950ak3_nb_02_i1.jpg

mu950ak3_nb_03_i2.jpg

mu950ak3_nb_04_i3.jpg

mu950ak3_nb_06_i4.jpg

Ya they look like some design youd find at an orthopaedic shoe specialty store for a super senior!

Looks like im on the hunt for.....NOT THESE!!!

what sux is that the freshfoam added to v3s make for a comfy ride in these shoes...but man...gotta be the ugliest things ive ever seen

23 hours ago, jonathantullos said:

I had ordered the previous model off of U-A's clearance but they were out of my size when I ordered and upgraded me to the V3. I'll be able to give you a review when they get here next week.

I think you will be very happy with the freshfoam technology....as i have freshfoam in my daily wearer $140 new balance 1080s...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The1yankee said:

Who puts  their logo over the toebox?????...musta had special Olympic designers in the day they designed these...smdh

They are umpire shoes... umpires wear pants that cover the logo in the normal spot. So they moved it down slightly so it can be seen better on TV... pretty simple. 

8 hours ago, Aging_Arbiter said:

#LIFEHACK

Get a pair of skechers replacement memory foam insoles......................

No reason when New Balance did it for me

Agingarbiter, i have been dealin with plantar fascia or heel spurs when im out workin cedar point tournaments for more than 3 gms in a row...

Heard NB makes, NB inserts,to remedy my issue and others also, here's hoping it does work for me

Not a a stabbing pain but annoying

Just one foot thankfully...

i currently have a beat up pair of 950v2s i got for free....were used last 2 years for HS season! So im more than ready for NEW pair

Rather wear my blue NB 1080 freshfoams for bases on the turf at tha point tho

Got the spurs myself.....I've been a NB fan for quite some time.  However, this past year, I stumbled onto the skechers memory foam.    For me, it's been the best thing since sliced bread.

Skechers have been my everyday shoes for over a year now. What a treat for your feet. 

I'm not a slave to what the MLB guys wear, so I'm not bound by fashion statements. If I can find a decent looking pair, with good soles for traction, I'll probably go that route for 2020. 

I've got memory foam inserts in my shoes and boots for my other volunteer gig with the CHP,  and that helps. But Skechers have the cushy soles that work well, so I'm looking into alternatives there, too. 

Life's too short for cheap beer, cheap toilet paper, and uncomfortable shoes boys and girls. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, kylejt said:

Life's too short for cheap beer, cheap toilet paper, and uncomfortable shoes boys and girls. 

1000x this

I got my pair today and wore them around the house a bit. Yes, they're as ugly as homemade sin in all honesty but they are very comfortable. I can't wait to try them out on the field.