Black Douglas CP 15in

Stk004
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1562 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Happy holidays everyone, 

I have two black Douglas chest protectors I need to get rid of. I have both the 12 inch and 15 inch models. Both are in excellent shape, with very minimal rust on the clips. I also have an old All-Star mask I picked up. 

$65 shipped for the shins OBO

$125 shipped OBO for the 15 inch. 

Mask is free if you want it, just pay shipping. 

I would love to unload this ASAP  

CP 1.jpg

CP2.jpg

CP3.jpg

1804159087_Douglas1.1.jpg.54df3de46ac240de12015bbbccf3a4bb.jpg

309050539_Douglas1.2.jpg.15c652d1d8de9266d93611454ae16a60.jpg

Mask.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to jump in ....but people, ....THIS is the most comfortable, form fitting, lowest profile/best protection CP there is!

This is the ORIGINAL WEST VEST made by Douglas, before Joe West moved on to Wilson to have what would eventually be the Gold manufactured.  @MadMax ... a little history might make some people realize what a nice find this is!  (If there's more you'd like to add!)

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

Sorry to jump in ....but people, ....THIS is the most comfortable, form fitting, lowest profile/best protection CP there is!

This is the ORIGINAL WEST VEST made by Douglas, before Joe West moved on to Wilson to have what would eventually be the Gold manufactured.  @MadMax ... a little history might make some people realize what a nice find this is!  (If there's more you'd like to add!)

Thanks Jeff! If I didn’t get a new Douglas this would still be my favorite, but I really don’t need two ;)

• Like 1

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1562 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.