Sign in to follow this  
Aging_Arbiter

Lefties.......are all right

So, a buddy of mine owns an indoor baseball/softball training facility.  He was telling me about this "fresh batch" of baseball dads that are coming through the front door in preparation for next year.  This lefty dad is throwing BP in one of the lanes, but having difficulty in finding the zone.  So another (lefty) dad offers to take over and see if he can help.  a few minutes later, the two of them are standing in the lane talking and little Johnny at bat is getting impatient.  He yells "COME ON!!".  Well, my buddy just happened to be walking by right outside of that lane and heard him.  He looked, and apparently, the two dads had a look of bewilderment on their face.  So he walks in and asks if everything is ok.  One of the dads said that he was having trouble throwing BP, because he is left handed.  He then asked if they had any left handed L screens.  As he is standing there in dis-belief, he quickly replied.  As a matter of fact, I DO have L screens for lefties..........and turned the one in the lane around for them.

Guys, you can't make this stuff up.