Honigs plate coat

tpatience
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1604 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

ok.....did I miss an "announcement" in the milestones category?  Should we all be congratulating @tpatience for an accomplishment here @umpstu?  Don't hold back, the readers want to know!  Did we get a promotion?.....and assignment perhaps????

Yes our boy @tpatience has made a big splash this offseason, He got accepted into D2 baseball as well as the Orange Empire Conference in JC. Last year he got into other JC units as well as D3 and NAIA. Of course this might all be for not as he is, I believe, going to Pro School in January and we probably won't see him again. I did tell him to make sure he remembers us small guys. 

Another member who is back on the saddle again is @grayhawk Who also went the the BBUC this October and is back umpiring baseball and getting ready for the College season coming up. I couldn't be more proud of these guys and there are a bunch more that had great camps as well. Can't wait to share the field with them in the near future(If I can ever recover form Achilles Surgery).:shrug:

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, Magic said:

Yes our boy @tpatience has made a big splash this offseason, He got accepted into D2 baseball as well as the Orange Empire Conference in JC. Last year he got into other JC units as well as D3 and NAIA. Of course this might all be for not as he is, I believe, going to Pro School in January and we probably won't see him again. I did tell him to make sure he remembers us small guys. 

Another member who is back on the saddle again is @grayhawk Who also went the the BBUC this October and is back umpiring baseball and getting ready for the College season coming up. I couldn't be more proud of these guys and there are a bunch more that had great camps as well. Can't wait to share the field with them in the near future(If I can ever recover form Achilles Surgery).:shrug:

I'll let you tell them.  D2 is fairly good ball, but the Orange/Empire Conference is the most competitive baseball around.  

On 10/29/2019 at 3:39 PM, tpatience said:

I have a size 48L black plate coat from Honigs in great condition. Used less than 10 times. $250 OBO. PM for pictures 

If I can sell my 46, I'd be interested in your 48. 

Or if you are looking to down size, I'd be open to a trade. Mine is in the same condition as yours. 

7 hours ago, johnnyg08 said:

If I can sell my 46, I'd be interested in your 48. 

Or if you are looking to down size, I'd be open to a trade. Mine is in the same condition as yours. 

I’m looking to get a bigger one. I’m still freaking growing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2