BB/SB Gear (CPs, masks, indicators, etc.)

wolfe_man
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1701 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I'm an ordained minister and am becoming busier with each passing day working for the Lord, so there will be no more baseball for me other than watching it as time permits.  I'm finishing this year (4 games)and then hanging them up, so I will need to sell off all of my gear. I'll try to get pics later tonight.  Feel free to make offers if you want multiple items. 

1. NEW Honig's black mask with NEW calfskin leather pads but no harness -  asking $30 shipped conUSA
  2. used Wilson Gold old-style L/XL, original Gold harness  - asking $90 shipped conUSA
  3. used Force3 V1 CP with belly and wing attachments, original F3 harness - $100 shipped conUSA
  4. UmpLife mask harness (I cut long straps and sealed off with flame) - $15 shipped conUSA
  5. old-style All Star SUL mask, old Honig's new-style mask frame, another old-school Honig's mask frame - all 3 are black - someone can have these for cost of shipping if they want them.  SUL is for display I'd recommend, Honig's are usable but new-style needs a new coating done as it's fading in some spots.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1701 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.