OHSAA Football Gear - full starter package with uniforms $175 shipped

wolfe_man
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1682 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I did something dumb and bought a whole set of OHSAA gear before I realized that I don't have time to do FB this year. I've got over $265 in it all, but my loss is your gain.  I'd take $175 shipped if anyone wants it all - otherwise priced as below with free shipping included for continental USA.

1. XL short-sleeve OHSAA logo dye-sublimated 2 1/4" striped football shirt $40
  2. XL long-sleeve OHSAA logo dye-sublimated 2 1/4" striped football shirt $50
  3. Smitty OHSAA logo black referee hat S/M (7" - 7 3/8") $25
  4. 40" waist Smitty all-black referee/umpire shorts $30
  5. 40" waist Smitty black with white stripe referee/umpire pants (hemmed for 5'11" height; approx 29-30" inseam) $40
  6. Football Accessory Package: 2 black-ball yellow Penalty Flags, blue Bean Bag, Fox 40 Whistle finger-grip with cushioned-mouthpiece, Lanyard, Dial Chain Clip, Velcro Down Indicator, Game Card Holder, Ref Smart Game Card, Plastic Signal Card (Not Pictured). $50

All for $175 or individually priced with shipping costs included above.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on to all that gear--you know circumstances and your availability will change! When I think of all the officiating gear (soccer, basketball, baseball) I gave away years ago, when I first stepped away....

1 hour ago, LRZ said:

Hang on to all that gear--you know circumstances and your availability will change! When I think of all the officiating gear (soccer, basketball, baseball) I gave away years ago, when I first stepped away....

I do baseball and like it, but I'm getting older - and busier!   I'm an ordained minister as well and am getting very busy holding meetings/revivals and helping at church, so I'm almost positive I'll never get to use these and they're not doing me any good just sitting.

I appreciate the sentiment though.

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1682 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.