bevanation

West Vest decal for CP

I took the superfluous throat pad off of my Wilson Platinum CP and I’d like to get a nice West Vest decal to cover up that space and the stitching holes.  Anybody got a line on one?  Or even just the big plain “w” that some of the mlb guys have?

20 hours ago, bevanation said:

I took the superfluous throat pad off of my Wilson Platinum CP and I’d like to get a nice West Vest decal to cover up that space and the stitching holes.  Anybody got a line on one?  Or even just the big plain “w” that some of the mlb guys have?

OK, sorry, but why?  Why would you want that ugly huge yellow W?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Find someone that has a Cricut machine and just have them cut a W out of yellow vinyl 

21 hours ago, bevanation said:

I took the superfluous throat pad off of my Wilson Platinum CP...

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

21 hours ago, bevanation said:

I’d like to get a nice West Vest decal to cover up that space and the stitching holes.

giphy.gif

American Flag? A baseball sticker? Crossed bats? A sky blue star? A “No Step” sticker (off aircraft, or model aircraft)? A Rebel Alliance / Galactic Empire logo sticker? An Autobots / Decepticons sticker? Heck, the “LA” logo is even better than that “W”!

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, MadMax said:

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

American Flag? A baseball sticker? Crossed bats? A sky blue star? A “No Step” sticker (off aircraft, or model aircraft)? A Rebel Alliance / Galactic Empire logo sticker? An Autobots / Decepticons sticker? Heck, the “LA” logo is even better than that “W”!

Maybe an F followed by the numeral 3?

You guys don't have to make fun of me.  You could just answer the question!  

:lol::lol::lol:

(I just happen to actually like the look of the old West Vest decal like from the douglass WV)

Like this one:  0CF653CF-118C-45A4-88DD-3ECE6C768293.jpeg

3 minutes ago, bevanation said:

(I just happen to actually like the look of the old West Vest decal like from the douglass WV)

I want to say someone had created duplicates of these and were selling them online once upon a time.

3 minutes ago, Umpire in Chief said:

I want to say someone had created duplicates of these and were selling them online once upon a time.

Chris Hickman :nod: 

21 minutes ago, kylejt said:

This is the W on mine

tw.jpg

Does it also come with the Stripper 100 Cent Piece? 

Withholding judgment ...

... but why would you want a decal for a product that is not what you have?  It would be like slapping a Porsche hood ornament on my wife’s Caravan.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Man in Blue said:

Withholding judgment ...

... but why would you want a decal for a product that is not what you have?  It would be like slapping a Porsche hood ornament on my wife’s Caravan.

Dress for the gear you want, not the one you have :D

A serious answer, many here on the forum's dislike Wilson's practices, so don't want to support them, but that's the gear they have.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Biscuit said:

many here on the forum's dislike Wilson's practices, so don't want to support them,

<——————————— And this guy (me) is their bandleader!

I’ve said it before... It’s not that I would not use Wilson gear. It’s that, if given a choice, I would compare the options based on qualities and characteristics, not on name; and – this is the crucial component – I would not buy it brand-new, full-price retail. 

Wilson gear is good, but it’s primarily comprised of obsolete materials and methodology. The justification for a premium price tag no longer holds merit; all we’re paying for is the name and MLB licensing logo on it.

• Like 1