Jump to content
Ty

FS All Star System 7 CP (15 in)

Recommended Posts

Selling a used, but less than 2 year old All Star System 7 chest protector (15 inch version). Great protection, awesome harness, breathable padding, and amazing center cooling channel.

Modified slightly with webbing and chicago screws (removable) to help keep the shoulder caps tight and in place. Looking for 90 shipped or 70 picked up in Denver.20190726_071947.jpg

20190726_072026.jpg

20190726_072035.jpg

20190726_072041.jpg

Edited by Ty
Price Drop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great mod - who would come up with such a thing? :HD:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking about it... but I just got an F3 V1 to mod out.  Decisions, decisions...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, grayhawk said:

Great mod - who would come up with such a thing? :HD:

It really is a simple, but game-changing modification to that CP. Would still be using it if I didn't find out how good the modded Schutt/Adams CP with the new umplife harness is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ty said:

It really is a simple, but game-changing modification to that CP. Would still be using it if I didn't find out how good the modded Schutt/Adams CP with the new umplife harness is.

I was being sarcastic since I posted this mod a couple of years ago.  :D

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, grayhawk said:

I was being sarcastic since I posted this mod a couple of years ago.  :D

 

I know and am very thankful you tried it out first!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2019 at 9:35 AM, grayhawk said:

Great mod - who would come up with such a thing? :HD:

I was about to note the "Greyhawk Mod."

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

Interested. PM sent.

Replied. Pending sale. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If keith falls through (which I'm sure he wont), would you be interested in a trade for a Schutt MaXV with modified DF harness?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2020 at 10:38 PM, BT_Blue said:

If keith falls through (which I'm sure he wont), would you be interested in a trade for a Schutt MaXV with modified DF harness?

Just sold it. @Thunderheads

Curious why you would want to trade the MaXV?  I have the XV HDX with UL harness. After the MadMax ailette shift, permanently attaching the shoulder pauldrons, and curving the plastic plates...best CP i've ever had. Made the S7 completely expendable. 

 

Edited by Ty
Add Mention to Lock Post for Sold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ty said:

Just sold it.

Curious why you would want to trade the MaXV?  I have the XV HDX with UL harness. After the MadMax ailette shift, permanently attaching the shoulder pauldrons, and curving the plastic plates...best CP i've ever had. Made the S7 completely expendable. 

Simple answer? I have an All American that I like better than the Schutt. I might still keep it. But working in the Pacific NW, the hot season isnt super hot for super long. But the cold and rain season is 9 months of the year.

I wouldnt mind working a trade for it for a different CP as selling it might be a bit tougher since Adam's came out with the same CP with all the Mad Max mods included.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...